*** ***********, Hershey packer

Old July 3rd, 2010, 02:26 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

Default Nude Cruising ?

On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 19:46:44 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:897d9sFp00U1
@mid.individual.net:

Are you going nude? if you don't are you copping out?

You bet!

I don't believe that you are going nude to your HS reunion.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
www.cruisequick.com - able to offer some of the lowest prices and best
Old July 3rd, 2010, 05:14 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 19:37:15 -0400, Ari Silverstein
wrote:

Maybe to nudists who by constant repetition have death dulled their
sexual desire mechanisms

My sexual desire mechanisms are alive and well, thank you.

but I can tell you out here in the real world
of textiles, mean get horny all the time seeing clothed, semi-naked
and completely naked women.

Middle aged boys, perhaps. Not men.

-T.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 05:23 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 19:57:24 -0400, Ari Silverstein
wrote:

It is this position on the lack of sexual stimulation nudity provides
in our "textile" world that blows the somewhat consolidated opinion of
the rec.nude nudists right out of the world of credibility.

You seem to be under the impression that your horn dog status defines
the textile world. It does not.

Somehow in their travels through nudity they lost touch with sexuality
as it is expressed in past and present times. As evidenced by
stinson's and their responses above and throughout this thread.

That we don't find simple nudity sexual? That isn't limited to
nudists.

They refuse to believe the glaringly obvious. The simple fact that
nudity *is* sexually stimulating to a whole bunch, billions in fact,
of folks around the planet.

I'm gonna have to challenge your numbers. I think you're projecting
your own perspective on the rest of the world. In my experience, it
doesn't work that way.

1) why they can't grasp the fact nudity is stimulating as stated above
and
2) What the hell happened to their memories?

They weren't borne destimulated by nudity because they weren't borne
nudists.

The whole nudity = sex thing is learned. It is not inate.

Lastly, the attitude I get from them is that they hold some higher
morale or emotional ground because they have turned off their sexual

I think someone's got a guilty conscience.

That we "textiles", a purposefully pejorative
term I agree, are somehow more animalistic or primitive. Crazed by our
uncontrollable desires and spontaneous erections we loony "clothed"
fools!

That, actually, seems to be your argument.

To this I call bull****, there is nothing higher or lower about either
of us,

Strawman. Not even a good one.

What I can say is I want no part of a world where I do not have
impulsive sexual responses to women, especially nude women. I like it,
I'll keep it and if nudism endangers it, screw nudism.

And nude cruises as well.

If women are primarily sexual objects to you, nudism is better off
without you.

-T.
Old July 4th, 2010, 06:23 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:897htpFf1cU1
@mid.individual.net:

I don't believe that you are going nude to your HS reunion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI

Old July 9th, 2010, 07:33 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

There's a nude yoga class that meets at my camp. It's done in the nude.
There's nothing sexual at all about it.

To you. To the vast majority of the world, it is sexually contexted.

I had no idea that anyone outside of my camp even KNEW about the class!

The vast majority of the world knows about it! Geeze, we nudists just can't
keep a secret! :-)