Princess vs. Royal Caribbean

Old August 8th, 2011, 04:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Richard Eagle

Default Princess vs. Royal Caribbean

Hi all,

I was just wondering how Princess Cruises typically compare to Royal
Caribbean. My last (and only) cruise was on Royal Caribbean and I greatly
enjoyed it, but I thought I may try something new this time and go Princess.
Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Old August 8th, 2011, 04:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 11:37:13 -0400, Richard Eagle wrote:

Hi all,

I was just wondering how Princess Cruises typically compare to Royal
Caribbean. My last (and only) cruise was on Royal Caribbean and I greatly
enjoyed it, but I thought I may try something new this time and go Princess.
Any thoughts?

Thanks!

1) Stay with what works.
2) Your post is too vague.
3) Stay with what works.
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif
Old August 8th, 2011, 08:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ray[_1_]

On 8/8/2011 8:37 AM, Richard Eagle wrote:
Hi all,

I was just wondering how Princess Cruises typically compare to Royal
Caribbean. My last (and only) cruise was on Royal Caribbean and I
greatly enjoyed it, but I thought I may try something new this time and
go Princess. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

You will find good things and bad things on every cruise line. And
finding those differences starts with your second cruise since you will
have something to compare.

The best thing to do is just try them all and decide ahead of time to
enjoy what you find!

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Old August 8th, 2011, 09:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 12:28:10 -0700, Ray wrote:

The best thing to do is just try them all and decide ahead of time to
enjoy what you find!

This is absolutely crazy advice.

The Google Groups archives of this newsgroup are full of reviews which
detail all of the major cruise lines, their differences, their pros and
cons.

Spending thousands or tens of thousands of $$$ to find out what this
newsgroup has already delineated is absurd.
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:03 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Richard Eagle
wrote:

I was just wondering how Princess Cruises typically compare to Royal
Caribbean. My last (and only) cruise was on Royal Caribbean and I greatly
enjoyed it, but I thought I may try something new this time and go Princess.
Any thoughts?

The two cruise lines are similar. Which Royal Caribbean ship were you
on? What did you greatly enjoy about Royal Caribbean?

--
Charles
Old August 9th, 2011, 02:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

On 8/8/2011 9:37 AM, Richard Eagle wrote:
Hi all,

I was just wondering how Princess Cruises typically compare to Royal
Caribbean. My last (and only) cruise was on Royal Caribbean and I
greatly enjoyed it, but I thought I may try something new this time and
go Princess. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
---

We are waiting until after the first of next year to try Princess. After
January 1 they will have better non-smoking policies. Right now they
permit smoking in the staterooms and I care less for the cover-up scent
than I do for the tobacco smell.

--

Janet Wilder
Posting from the Netbaby