Any Wifi on cruise?

Old March 4th, 2014, 04:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
J.Joe

Default Any Wifi on cruise?

於 2014年3月3日星期一UTC+8上午1時43分00秒 道:
On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 16:00:27 -0800, RayC wrote:

On 3/1/2014 4:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

On most ships ... YES.

But you are going to pay a premium for it!

I agree totally not worth it. The internet is just not that important.

And if you think so then you need help. Anyone that uses thier cell

phone on a cruise ship needs help. Anyone that uses a cell phone in a

car needs help.

You are supossed to be on a vacation. away from the pointless cares

that are the internet. Man I swear to god if the world ended tomorrow

there would still be people complaining that thier cell phone did not

work or that thier internet connection just would not connect

i do agreen with youLOL
travel or vacation, especially on cruise, is to relax. Just put down your work and try to enjoy it
Old March 4th, 2014, 04:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Thersa. S於 2014年3月1日星期*UTC+8下午8時06分54秒 道:

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

normally yes, but maybe different charge gotta depends on cruise
Old March 4th, 2014, 06:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Mon, 03 Mar 2014 21:24:17 -0500, Brian
wrote:

On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 11:43:00 -0600, wrote:

I agree totally not worth it. The internet is just not that important.
And if you think so then you need help. Anyone that uses thier cell
phone on a cruise ship needs help. Anyone that uses a cell phone in a
car needs help.
You are supossed to be on a vacation. away from the pointless cares
that are the internet. Man I swear to god if the world ended tomorrow
there would still be people complaining that thier cell phone did not
work or that thier internet connection just would not connect

So when we took cruises when both my wife and had elderly mothers with
serious health problems, we needed help because we wanted to be able
to use cell phones?

the fact that you are at sea I really dont see how a cell phone will
help you. lets say something bad were to happen and you got a phone
call saying someone had died. What are you going to do jump ship and
swwim back? or would you have to wait til you got to a port then get a
flight back more than likely several flights, including any travel
time to the airport and then having to wait for the flight and then
any layovers and then a taxi ride to your destination you could in
fact just finish your cruise and be home quicker or about the same
time. so what will a cell phone do besides ruin a good vacation? not
alot
Old March 4th, 2014, 07:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Air[_2_]

Thersa. S於 2014年3月1日星期*UTC+8下午8時06分54秒 道:

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

of course, as you pay money, you can enjoy it
Old March 4th, 2014, 08:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Minnie

--

Ray

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.CompressorStuff.com

Providing high pressure breathing air compressors and accessories for

Fire Department, SCUBA, Paintball and industrial use since 1981

I took one of the costa cruise before, it charged around 10 Dollars per hour, and will count in your card and pay bill in the end
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Thersa. S

Dan Wenz於 2014年3月2日星期日UTC+8上午12時56分46秒 寫道:
On 3/1/2014 7:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

See Google result(s):

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=45

Thank you so much, i would take one of the costa cruise
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

ray於 2014年3月2日星期日UTC+8上午8時00分27秒 道:
On 3/1/2014 4:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

On most ships ... YES.

But you are going to pay a premium for it!

--

Ray

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.CompressorStuff.com

Providing high pressure breathing air compressors and accessories for

Fire Department, SCUBA, Paintball and industrial use since 1981

Thanks i just ask, thanks for your help
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:27 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Bill於 2014年3月2日星期日UTC+8下午4時12分23秒 道:
On 3/1/2014 7:00 PM, RayC wrote:

On 3/1/2014 4:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

On most ships ... YES.

But you are going to pay a premium for it!

At this point I'd say virtually all ships have it. But as you say, it

will be expensive (75c/minute on some lines), and it's likely to be

relatively slow.

Different charge from different cruise, Thank you
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Thersa. S

J.Joe於 2014年3月4日星期二UTC+8上午11時47分52秒 寫道:
[...]

I am still considering thanks