CCL Shareholders--Shipboard credits on Princess ?

Old November 29th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Tobie Gerbrandt

Default CCL Shareholders--Shipboard credits on Princess ?

Yes, they are now available on Princess. We have a CCL Shareholder's credit
confirmed for our 16 Dec. sailing on the Island Princess.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old November 29th, 2003, 07:24 PM
JRachels

100 shares is the minimum

Joyce -- 381 days til the Amsterdam

--
"We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud
"People demand the freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of

Old November 29th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Dick Goldhaber

Rats, Joyce, you beat me by 25 minutes.

100 shares and you need to send a copy of your statement to your TA, and I
think that you may need the coupon which you will find in your CCL yearly
report which comes in the mail after February 28th of each calendar year.

I don't know what you do if you are like some who cruise more than once each
year.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old November 29th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Howard Garland

Dick Goldhaber wrote:

Rats, Joyce, you beat me by 25 minutes.

100 shares and you need to send a copy of your statement to your TA, and I
think that you may need the coupon which you will find in your CCL yearly
report which comes in the mail after February 28th of each calendar year.

I don't know what you do if you are like some who cruise more than once each
year.
--

No coupon needed, Dick.

Old November 30th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Brenda

We'd buy 101 shares if it is true today! As I just phoned Princess,
as I did previously on this & they state that "We are a private
company duak,ly listed on the NYSE with Carnival. We manage our own
ship & our marketing det sets shipboard credit rules and CCL
stockholders are for CCL lines not Princess."

So anyone with the "letter" that states Princess is getting these
credits, post it please!

Old November 30th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Howard Garland

Brenda wrote:

We'd buy 101 shares if it is true today! As I just phoned Princess,
as I did previously on this & they state that "We are a private
company duak,ly listed on the NYSE with Carnival. We manage our own
ship & our marketing det sets shipboard credit rules and CCL
stockholders are for CCL lines not Princess."

They gave you total bull****, Brenda. Princess is NOT a private
company. It is publically held and it is now a part of Carnival Corp.
The dude you spoke with probably knows nothing about this. Carnival
investor relations handles these shareholder credits. What you need to
do is call Carnival investor relations in Miami (get the number from
their website). Many times, while sailing on Carnival, HAL, Seabourn, I
have found that the pursor's deck also knows nothing about the
shareholder credit program. When CCorp sends the credits to a ship, it
never specifies that these are shareholder credits.

My investment in CCL is the best investment that I have. Bought 100
shares at 23, 2.5 years ago. Stock value is now about $3500, and we
have receive over $2300 in cabin credits (lost track a few cruises back).

Howie

Old November 30th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Ray Goldenberg

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 09:31:32 -0500, Howard Garland
wrote:

Princess is NOT a private
company. It is publically held and it is now a part of Carnival Corp.
The dude you spoke with probably knows nothing about this.

Hi Howard,

As I have said often here on r.t.cruises, the folks that work on the
ships are almost as clueless as the folks that work on the reservation
lines. :+(

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL