1 week deal on Princess Cruises!

Old September 24th, 2008, 03:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
AZ Nomad[_3_]

Default 1 week deal on Princess Cruises!

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 05:54:27 -0400, Boomer nospam.aol.com wrote:

"Babie" wrote in message

But just think of all the terrific coupon deals you'll be missing.

If I spend $3000, will they throw in a free oil change?
That would make it all worth it!
Old September 24th, 2008, 09:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Babie

"AZ Nomad" wrote

If I spend $3000, will they throw in a free oil change?
That would make it all worth it!

One of the websites I use for a quick search for prices is currently
offering up to $300 gas cards. They offered me $150 for a 5 day cruise, but
not until after I had booked it elsewhere.

LES!

--
To email me privately,
please remove YOUR CLOTHES

If you experience....
.... lasting more than 4 hours...
.... ALERT THE MEDIA!!!!

Old September 25th, 2008, 11:57 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Boomer[_2_]

I've never understood what good telling a person that advertising is not
permitted. There's no way to prevent it so why bother.

"Tom K" wrote in message

Advertising is not permitted by Charter.

--Tom

Old September 25th, 2008, 04:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Harry Cooper

They say that a lock is an honest man's conscience. Similarly, a comment
can tell a reputable company that their ad is not wanted.

Harry Cooper

Ermalee wrote in message
. ..
I totally agree.

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 25th, 2008, 10:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Harry Cooper" wrote in message
They say that a lock is an honest man's conscience. Similarly, a comment
can tell a reputable company that their ad is not wanted.

Harry Cooper

That assumes trollers are reputable.

--Tom

Old September 26th, 2008, 02:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Harry Cooper

No Tom, it assumes that some ads are inserted by reputable companies who
might be willing to follow rules. Trollers will troll and most of us will
ignore them.

Harry Cooper

Old September 26th, 2008, 08:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_2_]

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:17:15 -0400, Harry Cooper wrote:

No Tom, it assumes that some ads are inserted by reputable companies who
might be willing to follow rules. Trollers will troll and most of us will
ignore them.

If a troll comes to a toll bridge, does he pay a toll or a troll?
--
Charles of RTC said: "Like my smoker co-worker who has not worked for
three months now because he has to take oxygen due to diminished