Alleged Az. shooter not happy with our coin system!

Old January 8th, 2011, 10:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

Default Alleged Az. shooter not happy with our coin system!

This was just reported and I thought about Ohio Guy, but then I
remembered today is his day to "hit the high seas." Lol

Old January 9th, 2011, 05:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

"Carol Eskra" wrote in message
This was just reported and I thought about Ohio Guy, but then I
remembered today is his day to "hit the high seas." Lol

Me too, Carol! ;-) The AZ shooter did not like paper money either...he
wanted gold or silver coins! On a more serious note, what a terrible
tragedy. Sick behavior such as this may result in decent people not wanting
to running for office. One never knows what could happen when going to a
grocery store or shopping mall anymore. Somehow this craziness has to stop.

--Jean