rec.travel.australia+nz, counterbranding game

Old October 16th, 2003, 05:15 AM
Moammar Abdullah al-Durah

Default rec.travel.australia+nz, counterbranding game

rec.travel.australia+nz: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy it............................preorders@blackspots neaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsn eaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker .org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneak er.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneake r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Moammar Abdullah al-Durah
Are you distant, I mean, loving in back of active shopkeepers?

Muslim and Jewish boys and girls who
actually go and corrupt other men and women, his students are also used
to control active Muslims and teach them false things about Islam, like
Selgin Inan was his student. These people are send over to a lot of
places and there objective is only to support their cause and control
Muslims, during the Afghan war, they tried their best to make me travel
to Afghanistan, so I can be killed there, as today many people don?t
listen to them anymore. Most of his students apparently are working for
communication companies and other companies like that as secret service
agents and they have access to all sorts of biological weapons. One must
ask why do most of his students get jobs to work for secret services,
when he and his students are working against Muslims. He and his other
"friends" are involved in changing our religious text and religious
thinking.

By the way it is said that it is this man who has ordered Selgin Inan to
sleep around with Muslim girls at Islamic society and the girl they
though I liked. And he gave these orders in front of all his students.

One must also ask if Muslims know this why don?t they do anything about
it, well in many cases people are harassed and in others cases some
Jew