Kuala Lumpur Hotels etc

Old September 27th, 2003, 03:30 PM
kkk

Default Kuala Lumpur Hotels etc

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 02:18:40 +0800, "JMS" wrote:

"kkk" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:08:19 +0800, "JMS" wrote:

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
Anyone know if the monorail's opened up there yet? Every time I go it's
about to happen. Haven't been back since March though.

Yes, it is open. I often stay at the Renaissance and see it whizzing

around
quite often. They did close it down for a little while after one of the
'wheels' dropped off but that is now fixed. You will notice that all the
wheels are now covered so if they do fall off they won't kill anyone.

If they would only stopped buying those lousy quality wheels from
singapour, the accident wouldn't have happened....

They were from the UK

....who sourced 'em from singapour......those poor brits.....

Old September 29th, 2003, 12:29 AM
Miguel Cruz

Alfred Molon wrote:
Don't tell me you are familiar with PHP. Why don't you add a guestbook ?

For better or worse I've done a lot of PHP in my day. A guestbook (or at
least, the ability to leave comments on each photo page) is in the works!

miguel
Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.