NCL Aloha Art Contest!

Old May 13th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default NCL Aloha Art Contest!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Norwegian Cruise Line and thought
it would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings,
they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

NCL AMERICA HOSTS PRIDE OF ALOHA ART CONTEST FOR ISLAND KEIKI

HONOLULU
NCL America (Norwegian Cruise Line) invites Hawaii's keiki to
participate in an art contest celebrating the launch of Pride of
Aloha, the U.S.-flagged cruise ship scheduled to arrive in Hawaii this
summer. Grand prize winners will win a seven-day interisland cruise
for four aboard Pride of Aloha. The ship sails on its inaugural
interisland cruise on July 4.

"We're asking students what aloha means to them," said Robert
Kritzman, NCL America's executive vice president and managing
director. "This is a wonderful opportunity to share the excitement of
Pride of Aloha's arrival with our keiki and our community."

Participants are being asked to submit a crayon or colored pen
drawing, reflecting the theme "What Aloha Means to Me." Entries will
be judged in three categories: kindergarten through 4th grade, grades
5-8, and grades 9-12. The first-place winners in each category receive
a seven-day interisland cruise.

Entry forms will be available on NCL America's Web site, www.ncl.com,
and will also be available at local schools. Entries must be submitted
by June 1. They will be judged on originality, creativity, artistic
ability based on the entrant's age, and how well the art relates to
the theme.