UAL goes WiFi

Old June 7th, 2005, 09:08 PM
JohnT

Default UAL goes WiFi

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
A Guy Called Tyketto wrote:

http://www.computerworld.com/mobilet...102308,00.html

miguel

Now that you have completed that project, can you return to the task of
reprogramming Mixi?

JohnT

Old June 7th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Miguel Cruz

JohnT wrote:
"Miguel Cruz" wrote:
A Guy Called Tyketto wrote:

http://www.computerworld.com/mobilet...102308,00.html

Now that you have completed that project, can you return to the task of
reprogramming Mixi?

I've recently replaced him with a new model that functions the same but is
fueled solely by turnips. Will you people never be satisfied?

miguel
Old June 8th, 2005, 02:03 PM
JohnT

Mike wrote:
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco wrote:
Miguel Cruz wrote:
http://www.computerworld.com/mobilet...102308,00.html

Interesting. I note the article mentions that the wi-fi should be
high-speed, and that mobile phones still aren't allowed on flights. I'm
sure I'm not the only person thinking Skype etc.!

If high speed Wi-Fi is allowed, and mobile phones aren't, I am certain
that there will be some one that will immediately fire up his laptop,
start running a VoIP program, and start blabbing away.

Hopefully the latency and jitter will be bad enough that the connection is
unusable for that.

miguel
--

Miguel:

Return to Europe immediately with your toolkit. Mixi has had a catastrophic
systems failure. Was your recent reprogramming of it based on "Westworld"?

JohnT

Old June 8th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Miguel Cruz

JohnT wrote:
Return to Europe immediately with your toolkit. Mixi has had a
catastrophic systems failure. Was your recent reprogramming of it based on
"Westworld"?

I'm beta-testing a new module that should lead to a large number of
fascinating posts on opposition to window screens. Is it working?

miguel
Old June 8th, 2005, 09:23 PM

Miguel Cruz wrote:
JohnT wrote:
Return to Europe immediately with your toolkit. Mixi has had a
catastrophic systems failure. Was your recent reprogramming of it based on
"Westworld"?

I'm beta-testing a new module that should lead to a large number of
fascinating posts on opposition to window screens. Is it working?

[snip]

I think Symantec has it listed as a virus actually. Better watch
out.