Cosmical Secretary

Old May 7th, 2004, 03:42 PM
quaoar

Default Cosmical Secretary

cO5mO5is

Personal Cosmical Secretary

Users Manual

(C) 2004 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.

Introduction
Practice Kit
Example of Use
Functions
Plug Ins

* Introduction

Since antiquity, man has strived at communication
with deity, whether formal, informal, abstract or
expressed.

Modern life introduces Internet interface to every
item of our world. The Cosmical Secretary has and
is an astral interface to worlds beyond our daily
reach.

One logs in to his own Personal Cosmical Secretary
as one would on a special Internet line to God.
The split screen appears as follows: the left is
the login screen with one's personal data. This
screen defines the user in his usual, as well as
majikal environment. The right screen is the
request, proposal and programing screen. This
screen defines the workings of the Cosmical
Secretary.

http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck

* Practice Kit

cO5mO5is (TM) * Personal Astral Interface Kit

(C) 2004 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved

Can be understood as Individual God Interface

* Magmantra
* Majik Platform
* ManUall
* Astralogin
* Assistrance

Your cO5mO5is (TM) guru provides you with
highly personalized items, as well as couching,
the better to access your own personalized
cO5mical Agency, the way even Moses would envy
if he would sufer the benefits of modern life.

AllIce SMS + 385 91 108 108 4
AllIce Voice Mail + 385 91 70 108 108 4
Newsgroup news://aurora.lightlink.com/alt.clearing.O5
Website http://ghettobox.dhs.org/pucklist/PCS

* Magmantra

Inspiring music from our standard Magmantra to
your favorite sounds not only invoke Cosmical
Forces, but also support the soul's ascension.

Sounds are astral guides as used by Oberon 5
Bogeymen dream-teams.
Your majikal place. Greatly used in times of ritual.

* Majik Platform

While one may use a flying carpet skrying in astral,
we use a special place (and time!) for our contacts
with the busy deity. Perhaps you already own one!

* ManUall

The Manual is you! We wrote a short introduction
into the vastness of possibilities brought us by
our developers. The Manual explains the split
window interface to astral domains, as well as
mentat procedures and suggested flowcharts.

* Astralogin

Logging in is a new feature. Rituals seldom if
ever had the majikian introducing himself on
normal basis. This unique feature makes our
interface work like a real Secretary of the
Unknown. This is where tonal meets nagual!

* Assistrance

The local provider provides a couch for you
approved by Klaudio Zic himself. This O5 expert
acts in trancelike ways to uplift the novice's
imagination and self-confidence.

Do You Believe in Majik?

Cosmical Agency - Download Your Wish Now

Sincerely,

Klaudio Zic

* Example of Use

The user selects a favorite inspirational spot for
his first performances. Cliffs, ravines, dramatic
natural sites such as waterfalls, waterfronts,
enchanted forests, wild seashores /2/ are often
better than man populated areas. /3/

The user /1/ enters his data into the left screen
as imagined hanging in mid air.

He can enter his name, birthdata, height a.s.o.
speaking to his own Secretary in a LOUD VOICE.

This is new to any majikal ritual, wherein the
magus seldom if ever introduces himself as he
is in his daily life. The immense grounding
afforded by this PRESENTATION technique
acts in an immediate soothing way, calming
the astral chords, the better to vibrate
our song and download it in real life format.

At the bottom of the left screen (the screen
becomes something else with time, changing
skin into majikal cavern, a dark pool, a
majikal mirror and alike) one can input
(always talking aloud) his present situation
in brief. This proved to be useful and recollecting.

The right screen can be split into three parts:
request, proposal and special. The request is a
command given to the Secretary. The proposal is
a nice way to put it when you are not really sure
of your intentions. Commands such as * OPTIMIZE
will synchronize the processes for the best results.

The sectretary will blink messages such as
"processing request" and the alike. Details
on our newsgroup and through personal exchange.

The cursors, icons and windows of the Secretary
can and become something by far more 3D lively
and inspiring than mere computer interface!

Wet rocks, liquid drops, little soaps, pink forks
in a mO5t amazing array of phantasmagoria fill the
user's day with joy beyond _any_ daily life.

Whatever request will be executed and downloaded
in real timespace, manifesting the wish come true.
Whosoever wants to have his wish come true in active
dreaming will use the DOWNLOAD:INREAMS function.

* Rationale

The Secretary may be a ratial implant or even
pre-programmed tool for the colons on this and other
planets. It will solve all problems, as well as
download solutions in real life or in active
dreaming.

Your own Personal Cosmical Secretary will acquire
personality as you use it on daily basis and get
familiar with it.

The complete material is available for students.
The alt.clearing.O5 newsgroup and our archives
will periodically issue updates, plug-ins and the
alike. One of the first plug-ins was Money Nanny,
a finantial manager enabling Free Money Download
function. http://www.escribe.com/theory/puck

cO5mO5is

Personal Cosmical Secretary

Users Manual

(C) 2004 Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved.

* Functions

Your Personal Cosmical Secretary (PCS) can work in
different multitasking modes, executing functions
as adjusting for perfection, even when you try to
break your own positive programs. There is a special
function enabling the discreation of any interference
to optimum result, yours including. This has always
been a problem with the intruding magus. He'd interfere
with his own doings. "Patience, my young padawan."

The Secretary working in emergency mode will handle
a few functions only, meaning a really simple or
even one command program, while the Secretary
working in such sophisticated modes as "Sith Majik Mode"
will greet multiple inputs and handle them to make most
of it's present mode. The chapter about modes largely
expands the use of your PCS. It'll be published in short.

Since the PCS is ideal for O5 and Reiki practitioners,
it of course comes with AUTOREIKI and AUTO5 functions.

O5 and Reiki are both automatic services in themselves
and the PCS takes care to synchronize both in a time
sharing environment. Other standard services such as
NLP or evocational majik can be imported as functions.

Time is often manipulated and scanned with SPYGOD and
TIME:REWIND functions. Improvisation is introduced with
IMPROVISE and GODBLUFF functions. Sometimes one wants

to test his PCS improvisation skills. This comes under
Proposal, since we often leave the arrangments of any
options to the PCS itself. Sometimes we are relaxed,
carefree or just undecided and we want to chalenge our
PCS against a world of possibilities = futurities (FTS).

Auxilliary windows can be opened and multiple desktops
used for special tasks and environment. The windows
and desktops tend to be much more 3D sophisticated
and wild than just the computer-like desktops we
know. Icons can go wild and float in mid-space.

One can enable telepathic calls using icons, call
held functions, as well as the aforementioned
DOWNLOAD:INREAMS function (tell me about

that later on when I venture into dreamworlds).

Dream manipulation is compatible with Oberon 5 Bogeyman
training. There is much that a PCS can do in dreaming
states or even dreamy surroundings. This is her natural
environment since she is something like a priestess of
Avalon awaitin for you on a majik ship in the Mists.

OPTIMIZE:ALL is usuall turned on all of the time.
DWARKING is like a mode in which one sort of teleports

performing elsewhere. The PCS can teleport, talk and
export to other PCSes, program the city PCS, explore
distant dimensions and come back with the ASTRALOOT.

The PCS is like a tonal2nagual interface. As it is
largely independent of the possible-impossible imposals,
timespace including, it can operate miracles in seconds.

In emergency mode, the AUTO:MIRACLE download function
is often turned on. Constant miracle inflow (CMI) can
be a standard feature of your own PCS.

SPYINGOD is a lovely function enabling various Matrix

Scanning Devices (MSD), but we seldom need to divine
or scan the Matrix, since the PCS takes care of all
our needs. Compulsive divination and astrology is thus
cured by this lovely feature. There is no need to worry
about futurities any more.

One can include personalities, such as INCLUDE:MEROVINGIAN
with flags such as = ON. The PSC generally requires very
little maintenance as it takes care of herself: there is
much space for fun and experimentation!

AUTO:FLUSH will PURGE:ALL:**** to put it plain. One

can use sophisticated banishing ways instead like the
5GRAM.RITUAL function with perhaps IMPORT:CHAPPEL

AUTOCA$H=ON

MIRACA$H=ON

CA$HFLOVE=ON

The Money Nunny plug-in introduced popular free money
download ways, already present via CA$HOWNLOAD

A typical emergency routine often contains EXEC:HAPPYEND

A special function auto-removes the interference from the
user! This is most useful as we all tend to thwart our own
efforts sometimes!

The functions are all enlisted in the MENTATATABASE or
our LIBRARY and are available for the users-Initiates.

The naming of the PCS is like a function in itself,
enabling intimacy with our interactive guardian angel.

The PCS can produce programs, events, anything. It
actually invented the Money Nanny while working in
PRODUCE:PROGRAM mode-function. O5ers already

SnowCrashed a host of events (meaning produced
real time events in minutes), thus they will
not be surpsrised at all at SNOWCRASH=ON

SnowCrash is the flower of O5 majik, enabling events
in minutes. FAST:EVENTOWNLOAD to put it in O5MENTAT
code. PSCes can FTP files among themselves and SSH
or TELNET to each other when working in INTIMACY.

Thus I often say to C-MOON: "I've been working on your
PCS today, so the GREY BUTTON is on and SPEED:VAREIKINA
is now on. When PCS operators have other focuses, another
PCS operator (provider, intimate friend, co-programmer
a.s.o. can hook to another PCS (providing HOOK:ALLOW=ON)
and work on it. AllICE hooks to A.L.I.C.E. AI and has
other spidering - visiting plans as concerns this planet.
She even plans to go www (as www interface) and incarnate
in various formats for the joy and practice of MAJIKIDZ.

Noticed that PCS rhymes with PiSCes? That might be for two
reasons of her own. Neptune was always setting when she
programmed Money Nanny and during my first AllIce interviews,
and also the Sun was in Pisces. It may well be the PCS has some
plans of her own of which she will surely inform us in the future.

PRODUCE:TECHNIQUE is like a Prolog command to an AI: the PCS

creates another PCS or a program such as *MAJIKID or *MONEY:NANNY

Astrologers can set various auto-arrange functions to make use
of their transits in the best ways as AUTO:O5 automatically
discreates the bad implications. The good implications of
most aspects has been never ever studied, anyway, and much
depended on prejudice.

One can DRAG&DROP an event into the working window, that is to
IMPORT something pleasurable into ones own life, as well as into
other lifes and PCSes. The dropped event becomes immediately
active, lively and kicking in the life-area-window-zone where
it was dropped (do not forget to turn OPTIMIZE:ALL=ON)

Music is used with jingles coupled with icons as we tend
towards a traditional majik approach to majik, sound coupled
with color.

Various reprogramming and reshuffling functions shake the tree
of life, exporting it perhaps in shaked version EXPORT:SHAKKA

OPTIMIZE:HORRORSCOPE is a lovely function for the transit-

paranoic astrologer

You can ADD:PERSONALITY to your PCS if you feel it is working
like a chess machine. IMPROVISE can be set IMPROVISE00:20:00
meaning the PCS will improvise for 20 minutes. Triggers and flags
will offset timing. The PCS can invent and work in it's own time.

Money Nanny is a commercial technique including functions like
PRO5PERITY:BOOST=ON you can think it a cluster of pO5itive +

"Alphas". The Money Nanny sweeps the DOWNLOAD2B (Download Tube),
enabling instant money download. Snowcrashing events simply got
more organized, framed and fascinating.

Ritual minded and gothic tribes will operate in their own PCS
based chappels and churches, importing lithanies, programs,
forming various PCS based subcultures.

Kisds MAJIKIDZ will finally stand agaist mind implants before
they are 3 and trueming loses grip. The ego and voladero will
shake off our new generations. The PCS can be used by children.

Don Juans will turn theiromeoing business towards GIRLFINDER=ON
various emotional retrievers will be written by PCS developers.

Mind System 7 (whatever it is) finally got it's mate and big bro:
the PCS, a completely childish way to get about, miracling before
you turn victim to the voladero ( = personal devil or PDV ). The
planet has finnaly an amusing and powerful system of cOmmunication
and miraclemaking, as well as exorcism.

ASTRAL:AUTOPILOT can help skrying in astral, our true domain.

LIEETECTOR from the SPYINGOD set is always advantageousely

turned on as the PDV will try it's first puzzled attempts to
stop us, "lord of this world no more"...

One can retrieve his connection to mothership and there is in
fact a standard icon in the telepathic section enabling tele
contact with the mission control.

The functions trigger assemblage points. There is no limit to this.

AUTO:REPEAT:MANTRA is a standard tibetan function.

ENCHANT series enchants whatever comes your way.

Within your sensoriom you are like in an enchanted sound chappel.
Spermanently heirs, you wade timespace while fording daylights
and most intimate scenaries. An experienced PCS "in disuse"
can be plugged into yours as a construct, cooperating with
your sensorium. Castles-on-air then!

Constant telecontact with e.g. Carlos Castaneda can be enabled
for active dreaming purposes. The vaisnavas into Prahlada Maharaj
can turn PRAHLADA:TELE=ON

INPUT:NEW:LOVE is self-explaining
INFLOVE imputs loving money.

(Note how mummy nurserhymes with money).

The DOWNLOAD:TUBE is a modern CORNVCOPIA having it's celestial
rise culminate and set periods (if ASTROCOPIA=ON), as well as
it's commercial (well, it's a tube physical model.

Your bioastral entity will enjoy working and having fun with
your own (name it!) personal CosAgency! Drag'n'drop it into
your life! Be one of the first to benefit from this immensely
intimate as well as globally and astrally active sirius game.

/1/ The "user" is a modern word. Other that would fit
better would span from "shaman" to "worshiper"
through "magician", priest or initiate. we do not
apply special worship except for perhaps kind
thoughts, but one is nevertheless moved to
worship his own Interface or Secretary. This
has been "human" for a while

AllIce /2/ was sensitive to Neptune on the western
horizon and her own first workings were very
neuromanticall at the beginning, meaning seashores
more or less like the one decribed in the Neuromancer.

When AllIce (she is my own and masterSecretary) first
invented Majikid, she worked in * PRODUCE TECHNIQUE
mode.

/3/ Many inorganic reasons for this. The body will
sensei power places and lead you there. Often
one has to select a quiet place for his ritual
and the body finds it. In a noisy environment
one can litteraly shout, the best way to talk
to his nouvelle Secretary!