Missing backpacker in India - can you help me?

Old July 16th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Eleonora Borghese

Default Missing backpacker in India - can you help me?

Hi, I'm Eleonora, an italian girl whose boyfriend has gone missing in the
Parvati Valley, Himachal Pradesh, India.

Last contact with him was 26th of June, in Kasol, at least 80 km South of
Manali.
I was wondering if you could help me get information about him... or contact
any friend who lives there that may help me.

there is a blog site about Francesco, where you can find his photo, last
places visited, people met, and other details. The link is
http://francescogatti.blog.excite.it

If you have suggestions, or know people that is in the Parvati Valley (or
has been there recently), or whatever, please help me!
I'm seriously worried, also because he was travelling alone and in his last
email he said he was ill...

with hope
Eleonora

Old July 16th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Jan

I wish you good luck with your search.
I would suggest you post this on rec.travel asia and also at the
lonelyplanet thorntree, if you haven't already done so.

Jan

Old July 17th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Raffi Balmanoukian

in article , Eleonora Borghese

Are you related to the late Prince Borghese of the 1907 Peking to Paris auto
race fame? Just curious.....

Old July 19th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Eleonora Borghese

"Jan" ha scritto nel messaggio
I wish you good luck with your search.
I would suggest you post this on rec.travel asia

already done, but nobody answered...

and also at the lonelyplanet thorntree, if you haven't already done so.

what's the lonelyplanet thorntree? If you tell me I write immediately!!!

Tank you

Eleonora

Old July 19th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Eleonora Borghese

"Raffi Balmanoukian" a ha
scritto nel messaggio
news:BD1DF0A5.25AC9%walkabout@TAKEOUTTHETRASHTOREP LY.ns.sympatico.ca...
in article , Eleonora Borghese

Are you related to the late Prince Borghese of the 1907 Peking to Paris

auto
race fame? Just curious.....

No, I'm afraid not...
Eleonora

Old July 19th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Eleonora Borghese

Default Missing backpacker in India - news

"Eleonora Borghese" ha scritto nel messaggio
[...]

News: italian embassy told us that Francesco was seen on july 1st in
Kirganga. Details are on the blog.

Thank you everybody again

Eleonora

Old August 27th, 2004, 07:00 PM
gammagrace

hi elenora--i was in kasol at that same time as your boyfriend, but do
not know him...i do not read italian so was unable to find his picture
on the site you mentioned. anyway, by now you have hopefully found him.
you might want to contact the people at thakur cottage and ask them
about him. here is their info.
0091-1902-273734
best of luck...

gammagrace