Driver Licensing not about highway safety

Old October 20th, 2007, 03:48 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Default Driver Licensing NOT about highway safety

Dave Smith wrote:
proffsl wrote:

At least you have accepted the fact their not linked by nature,
and only by a police power. Good for you!

I never said otherwise.

As if you agree.

So, you agree that Licensing is not a natural part of our Right to
operate a motor vehicle on our public highways, but instead a part
of a police power circumventing this Right.

That's a completely illogical conclusion on your part,

As if you disagree.

How about going to someone who can provide a professional opinion.
And I don't mean a lawyer.

I'm not here to take directives, nor am I seeking advice.

Old October 20th, 2007, 03:51 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

wrote:

Wrong.

Wrong

False

False

Old October 20th, 2007, 03:55 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Default K_Flynn Lost his Crack Pipe

wrote:

I dropped my crack pipe in my whisky while I was sucking on my meth pipe.

True.

Old October 20th, 2007, 04:24 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave Smith[_2_]

proffsl wrote:

Dave Smith wrote:

That's a completely illogical conclusion on your part,

As if you disagree.

How about going to someone who can provide a professional opinion.
And I don't mean a lawyer.

I'm not here to take directives, nor am I seeking advice.

We know. We Know. You are just here to parrot your idiotic claims and to
disregard fact and logic.
Old October 20th, 2007, 05:04 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Driver Licensing NOT for Proffy Woffy

On Oct 19, 8:48 pm, proffsl wrote:

I'm not here to take directives, nor am I seeking advice.

Too bad. You might learn something.

Like how to debate without turning abusive as you always do.

Old October 20th, 2007, 05:06 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Driver Licensing IS about highway safety

On Oct 19, 8:51 pm, proffsl wrote:
wrote:

Wrong.

Wrong

False

False

Good doggie... now roll over and play dead, Proffy Woffy.

Also, thank you for this tacit admission that your claims have once
again utterly failed. Your complete inability to handle the devasting
proofs against you could not be more apparent than in your kook
meltdown here.

Old October 20th, 2007, 05:08 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Proffy Woffy Lost his Mind

On Oct 19, 8:55 pm, proffsl wrote:
wrote:

Proffy Woffy is a jizz-lipped moron.

True.

Wow! You ARE? Well, thanks again for the admission. Here I thought you
were merely an admitted drug abuser and cop-killer wannabe.

Nice to see you once again in kook meltdown. You must have run out of
dope again.

Old October 21st, 2007, 11:23 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"proffsl" wrote in message
ups.com...
"Alohacyberian" wrote:

Operation of motor vehicles isn't a "right".

The operation of a motor vehicle on public highways is a Right,

Sorry, you don't know the legal meaning of a "right". KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Old October 21st, 2007, 11:23 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"proffsl" wrote in message
ups.com...
"Alohacyberian" wrote:
Operation of motor vehicles isn't a "right".

The operation of a motor vehicle on public highways is a Right, that
is being circumvented by a police power requiring Licensing.

It isn't the police who require driver licenses; they are only enforcing
the laws they don't make. You need to study up on how laws are enacted and
for what reason, and how those laws are enforced and who's responsible for
their enforcement. It would be much easier for you to study your local
driver license manual and try to pass the test this time rather than go on
the Usenet and plea for laws to be changed for those who flunk the tests.
KM

Old October 21st, 2007, 04:36 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

"Alohacyberian" wrote:
"proffsl" wrote:
"Alohacyberian" wrote:

Operation of motor vehicles isn't a "right".

The operation of a motor vehicle on public highways is a Right,

Sorry, you don't know the legal meaning of a "right".

Baseless Ad Hominem.

"The Idaho Supreme Court, however, has held that the right to operate
a motor vehicle on public highways is a matter of constitutional
dimension. In Adams v. City of Pocatello , 91 Idaho 99, 101, 416 P.2d
46, 48 (1966), the Court declared that the right to drive "is a right
or liberty, the enjoyment of which is protected by the guarantees of
the federal and state constitutions. Consequently, the courts of this
state must regard the right to drive a motor vehicle on public
highways as constitutionally protected." - State of Idaho v. Mark
Wilder (2003) - http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data2/...033/wilder.pdf