Kathmandu - Lasha

Old December 9th, 2003, 10:08 PM
panchanlama

Default Kathmandu - Lasha

Hey All :

Am going to Tibet in end of May 2004. I am Flying from chicago to
Delhi, India , and then to kathmandu, Nepal. I am planning to rent a
4WD from Kathmandu to lhasa. Go though everest base camp. Explore
tibet for about 3 weeks.

I am going alone, if any one is interested to join me, you are more
than welcome or if anyone is going to tibet during that time, let me
know. May be we can make a group.

Let me know!
Old December 10th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Matthew Crider

Panchanlama:

I plan to be over there in mid-February, and may still be there in May. I
may be interested in a Tibet trip.

om...

Old December 13th, 2003, 08:31 AM
DJGred

Im planning on being in Kath for a 10 day Sun Kosi trip at the end of
may. I heard its not easy to secure a permit to tibet specially
driving across. Contact me about your trip, I may be interested

Old December 16th, 2003, 07:43 PM
panchanlama

Matt:

I'll let you know, once my Plans are finalized