Tofino BC

Old March 13th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Skip Elliott Bowman

Default Tofino BC

Anyone been there? If you have and anything stood out from your visit, let
me know. Thanks!

Old March 14th, 2004, 04:09 AM
Judy

"Skip Elliott Bowman" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Anyone been there? If you have and anything stood out from your visit,

let
me know. Thanks!

I was there last September. Tofino is a small place. The population is under
1500. In Tofino itself, Sea Shanty restaurant was a big hit for me. The crab
dinner I had was fantastic and so was the price (high) - but what the heck -
I was on vacation! :c) There are whale watching tours, but seeing as I
didn't go on one, I can't say whether or not they stand out.

The surrounding area was great. Spent a good afternoon on Long Beach and
walked the Wild Pacific Trail near Ucluelet. Dining at the Canadian Princess
Resort onboard the ship was good too. Great Prime Rib!

Old March 16th, 2004, 05:51 AM
Badoodie

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:14:47 GMT, "Skip Elliott Bowman"
wrote:

Anyone been there? If you have and anything stood out from your visit, let
me know. Thanks!

Check this place out. Even if you don't stay at the Wick definitely
check out the restaurant. It's utterly fantastic!

http://www.wickinn.com

--jules--