American dollars is plunging: NO MORE TRAVEL!

Old January 3rd, 2004, 07:55 PM
Tim Kroesen

Default American dollars is plunging: NO MORE TRAVEL!

Me to; but the one guy I know that did make a ton of cash moved away to
a very ritzy and exclusive area where there were more like him; and less
like where he came from... He has a whole new circle of friend$ and
activities that excludes old friends for the most part. Sure; we're
still friends...

Tim K

"Stephen Dailey" wrote in message
om...
In article ,
says...

"Tim Kroesen" schreef in bericht
...but more money *will* determine who your friends are... Donald

Trump
doesn't socialize with the poor for long...

"(friends with) More money than you" will soon tire of someone

without
their financial abilities.

Speak for yourself. Just yesterday I was visiting a friend whose

monthly
income is perhaps 20% of mine, and he has been a friend for 6 years

or so.

Amen to that. I have some friends who make much more money than I do,
and some who make much less, and we've been friends since childhood.

===
Steve
Shoreline, Washington USA

3 Jan 2003, 1107 PST

Old January 3rd, 2004, 08:01 PM
Keith Anderson

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 20:47:59 +0100, Jeremy wrote:

On 3/1/04 20:17, in article , "Sjoerd"
wrote:

"Tim Kroesen" schreef in bericht
20% more income is what you're using to make your point; HA!

Learn to read. I was talking about a friend who perhaps makes 20% of what I
make. In other words, he makes 80% less than me, or I make 400% more than
he.

Sjoerd

Now look what you've done - he'll be staring at his fingers for days, now.

PMSL

Old January 3rd, 2004, 08:32 PM
WizardryOf

American dollars is plunging: NO MORE TRAVEL!

I really doubr the French would stop someone
from wearing a cross to school, but the
moslems are fair game, I guess.

Oz:----
And here I thought that everybody else was fair game to them. I guess I
read too many fictitious news articles about Muslims killing people that
are non-Muslims. Am I now to start to believe that 9-11 was just a news
hoax perpetrated by Bush & co?

Oz

Old January 3rd, 2004, 08:39 PM
Guido

Jeremy wrote in :

On 3/1/04 20:17, in article ,
"Sjoerd" wrote:

"Tim Kroesen" schreef in bericht
20% more income is what you're using to make your point; HA!

Learn to read. I was talking about a friend who perhaps makes 20% of
what I make. In other words, he makes 80% less than me, or I make
400% more than he.

Sjoerd

Now look what you've done - he'll be staring at his fingers for days,
now.

J;

My observation of the Americans (most, but not all) is as follows:

- They are very shallow
- They are very immature
- They are very materialist
- They are very arrogant
- They are very greedy

In anotehr word, they are a bunch of spoiled-crying-baby brats - just
like their president!

Grow up!
Old January 3rd, 2004, 09:13 PM
Tim Kroesen

America; made up of Americans; are clearly the most generous people on
the Planet.

What nationality are you Guido? "Shallow, Arrogant and Immature" may be
better applied...

Tim K

"Guido" wrote in message
s.com...

Old January 3rd, 2004, 09:29 PM
devil

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 16:13:58 -0500, Tim Kroesen wrote:

America; made up of Americans; are clearly the most generous people on
the Planet.

Generosity is demeaning to the recipients.

Old January 3rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
nobody

WizardryOf wrote:
are non-Muslims. Am I now to start to believe that 9-11 was just a news
hoax perpetrated by Bush & co?

Yes. Actually, the WTC is still standing. Bush and Company have succesfully
tested their new cloaking device to make the WTC invisible and are using the
WTC to house all their covert operations. They needed more space since the
vast complex under one of the bridges wasn't large enough anymore. By faking
the disapearance of the WTC, people will never suspect that there would be
covert offices there.
Old January 4th, 2004, 01:45 AM
James Anatidae

"john" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:13:35 -0700, Hatunen wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:09:22 GMT, john
wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 00:07:08 +0100, "Sjoerd"
wrote:
schreef in bericht

Gee, why not have the majority have their way?

Fortunately, in more and more countries, and even in some US states,

the
majority agree with me on this issue. Another 10 or 20 years and in the
Western world same-sex marriages will be as normal as voting rights for
women and equal treatment of blacks and whites.

So you are putting same-sex marriage in the same category as voting
rights for women and equal treatment of blacks and whites?

How arrogant of you!

I'm not gay so it won't be arrogant of me to say I pretty much
agree with Sjoerd.

Did you think Martin Luther King was arrogant because he was
black and promoting equal rights for blacks? (Lots of people did,
after all.)

It is extremely arrogant of Sjoerd to compare his so_called right to
same-sex marriage with the hard fought right won by women and blacks.

Your as arrogant as Sjoerd.

What is the difference? All are or were fights by groups for equal status
under the law and by the general public. How can say it's not just as
valid?

--
"THE ARMY THAT CAN DEFEAT TERRORISM doesn't wear uniforms, or drive Humvees,
or call in airstrikes. It doesn't have a high command, or high security,