Cashpoint Machines in Koh Samui?

Old March 10th, 2004, 08:18 AM
TechDude

Default Cashpoint Machines in Koh Samui?

Hi,

As this type of info changes over time, can anyone advise if there are Visa
/ Mastercard ATM machines on Thailands Koh Samui - in the Chaweng Beach
area. If so - where are they exactly please.

Thanks

TD

Old March 10th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Markku Grönroos

"TechDude" wrote in message
Hi,

As this type of info changes over time, can anyone advise if there are

Visa
/ Mastercard ATM machines on Thailands Koh Samui - in the Chaweng Beach
area. If so - where are they exactly please.

There are plenty of them along the main street alone. You'll find them
alright.

Old March 10th, 2004, 01:51 PM
ZigzigZag

"TechDude" wrote in message
Hi,

As this type of info changes over time, can anyone advise if there are

Visa
/ Mastercard ATM machines on Thailands Koh Samui - in the Chaweng Beach
area. If so - where are they exactly please.

Thanks

TD

They are all over the Chaweng beach road - you cant miss them they seem to
be every few yards

---
My mail is Virus free - like me !

Old March 20th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Anette

"TechDude"
Hi,

As this type of info changes over time, can anyone advise if there are

Visa
/ Mastercard ATM machines on Thailands Koh Samui - in the Chaweng Beach
area. If so - where are they exactly please.

Thanks

TD

There is a gazilion of ATMs now(just got back yesterday) on Chaweng Beach
Rd, too many to list here. I'd say there's one for every 200 meters so you
should be able to locate them easily.

Anette

Old March 20th, 2004, 06:59 AM
rufus

Hi Anette,

how did you enjoy Koh Samui, we will be there in 3 weeks ??

Thanks
Rufus

Old March 20th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Anette

"rufus"
Hi Anette,

how did you enjoy Koh Samui, we will be there in 3 weeks ??

Thanks
Rufus

Tough question as I think we've been there nearly 20 times since '91 and
it's changed so much. In the 90's it was more or less our second home but
we've moved on to OZ the past few years.
It's still a nice place, Chaweng Beach is still gorgeous. And I did enjoy
our month there.

Where will you be staying? Don't miss the Songkran madness!

Anette

Old March 21st, 2004, 02:01 AM
rufus

Thanks for the reply
will be staying at the Chaba Cabana North Chaweng Beach, getting the start
of Songkran in Bangkok and then move on 2 days later to Samui . I was in
Samui 1999 the last time , so i expect a change . By the way we are on the
east coast of OZ . locking forward to have some time off.
Rufus

Old March 24th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Desert Dweller

If all else fails, go to Burger King, there is a good one right next
door. Visa is better than MasterCard as I found out!