Aruba Wyndham vs The Mill

Old September 11th, 2003, 11:35 PM
cb

Default Aruba Wyndham vs The Mill

They are both located in the Palm Beach area of Aruba. Wyndham is right on
the beach while the Mill is directly across the street of the Wyndham.
Though the Mill does not have a beach, they actually have a towel and
amenities shack right at the Wyndham beach area. However, Mill guests CANNOT
use the pool at the Wyndham but like I said, a small portion of the beach is
reserved for Mill guests. The Wyndham is probably a bit nicer and also it is
a lot bigger (multi-story) than the Mill (2 stories). However, the Mill is
probably more economical. I have stayed at the Mill and because of its size,
I practically got to know most of the guests at the hotel. Every afternoon
at about 5, they would have a happy hour by the pool and most of the guests
would congregate and I got to meet a lot of wonderful people. I don't think
the same can be said of the Wyndham because it too big and impersonal. It
reall didn't bother me that I had to cross the street to get to the beach
from the Mill because you can really only spend so much time on the beach
anyway.

So, my opinion, I would take the Mill anyday and save myself a lot of money
and have a lot more fun. Just my 2 cents worth.

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
nk.net...
Any comments?

----------------------------------
"Politics should be limited in its scope to war,
protection of property, and the occasional
precautionary beheading of a member of the ruling class."
-P.J. O'Rourke

Old September 11th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Kurt Ullman

In article , "cb"
wrote:

the same can be said of the Wyndham because it too big and impersonal. It
reall didn't bother me that I had to cross the street to get to the beach
from the Mill because you can really only spend so much time on the beach
anyway.

You obviously have never met my wife when you think you can really only
spend so much time on the beach... unless 24 hours is "so much time" (g).
Thanks.

----
Only in America......do we use the word 'politics' to
describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning
'many' and 'tics' meaning "habitual uncontrollable
purposeless gestures."
--Pennyaline in sci.med.nursing