GGC2007: First Call for Committee.

Old February 6th, 2006, 06:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default GGC2007: First Call for Committee.

Greetings,

I am requesting volunteers for committe spots fot the GGC2007 Cruise.

I have a couple of hardy souls who have already stepped up and
expressed interest, and have even received a couple of good suggestions
for potential itineraries and times.

If you are interested in participating in the committee process for the
2007 Great Group Cruise, please let me know via email not later than 20
FEB 2006.

Thanks so much,

Gary

Old February 17th, 2006, 04:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Gary, I hope you have had several responses and are getting your
Committee organized.

And to all the readers here who have not volunteered, no complaints
later if things don't go as you would like them to! If you want a say
in how things are done, stick your neck out and become a part of it. It
really is fun!
Mary