Land of spacious skies: Bodrum

Old May 2nd, 2006, 05:21 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.turkish,rec.travel.asia

Default Land of spacious skies: Bodrum

choro-nik wrote:
What a bloody hypocrite you are. If you want to find out where Bodrum
is do a search or look it up in your atlas. Or haven't you heard what
an atlas is? But of course, as the British saying goes: "We are here only
for the
beer!" and YOU are here only to advertise your web page.

Oi, don't bring the Brits into this, he's a bloomin Beery Sausage Muncher
doncha know.

The appropriate insult would be "He's only here to get his towel on the sun
lounger at the crack of dawn, and advertise his web site".

;-)

--
Cheerz - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/

Old May 2nd, 2006, 10:16 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.turkish,rec.travel.asia

Default Land of spacious skies: Bodrum - CHORO-NIK IS A RACIST HIPOCRITE

choro-nik wrote:
You'll have to excuse REAL HYPOCRITE. He has got a choro-nik allergy.
Poor boy, I feel sorry for him sometimes.

Seems the other way round when you respond to me firstly.

choro-nik wrote:
And guess who we have back on the NGs=

None other than the REAL hypocrite hisself (sic!).

Please do not pay attention to Vasif's unsubstantiated claims. He has
no credibility whatsoever.

See below for more of what this individual is about:

Here are some memorable quotes from Vasif@fisav. This is what he is
all about.

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
i very much doubt that there is anti-kurdish discrimination in turkey
where the cabinet includes members of kurdish ethnic origin and where
there has been at least one president who was half kurdish.

Obviously he seems never to have heard of Leyla Zana either... of or
the attacks only legal Kurdish party in Turkey HADEP.. or of Turkey's
bans on the Kurdish letter W!

In the documentary Leyla Zana, spoke Kurdish - the parliament
ERUPTED!!!!!

Look where she is now, in a Turkish prison.

Here is something on her to educate you:

"To speak freely in a country ruled by an anti-democratic constitution
and laws imposed by military dictatorship is risky -- even for
legislators... Turkey will not settle the problem of its 15 million
Kurds by sending eight Kurdish legislators to the gallows."
Leyla Zana, "On Trial for being a Kurd". Washington Post, December 5,
1994.

Leyla Zana is 36, and the mother of two. She is a peaceful human
rights advocate and a member of the Turkish Parliament. On May 17,
1993, she was invited to Washington to address the Helsinki commission
in the United States Congress concerning the treatment of Kurds in
Turkey. The Turkish government branded her speech as treasonous, and
used it to convict her. On March 2, 1994, she was stripped of her
immunity and taken into custody. Nine months later, she was sentenced
to 15 years in jail by the Ankara State Security Court.

In addition to Leyla Zana, three other Kurdish parliamentarians, Hatip
Dicle, Orhan Dogan and Selim Sadak are also serving 15-year sentences
with similar charges concerning the advocacy of Kurdish rights within
Turkey.

In the meantime, the Turkish authorities believe that this woman, whom
Amnesty International has dubbed "a prisoner of conscience", is the
enemy of the country. Recently Zana was charged with another 2 years
of imprisonment for writing a letter to her people, asking them to
remain faithful to their struggle for recognition, dignity and human
rights.

He even said:

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
yes, i DO know what a fascist is. one thing fascists have in common

is that
they always think of themselves as a people being superior to other
peoples. fortunately i do not suffer from such delusions.

to me all people are equal and i only judge individuals as

individuals. why,
do you have any problems with that?

BUT refuses to answer the question:

Should the government of Turkey allow Kurds the same human rights as
the Turkish government is striving for the Turkish minority in
Bulgaria?

He even congratulated Adanali on his quotes from Neom Chosmky on
Theodore Roosevelt in an attempt to discredit his character because he
spoke of the Armenian genocide. BUT the congratulations were never
heard for Neom Chomsky quotes on Turkey and Saudi Arabias support of
the tyrannical Saddam regimes opression of Kurds

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
thanks to Noam Chomsky for revealing the naked truth and thanks to

you for
drawing our attention to the real truth.

But what about these naked truths Vasif????

Many noted scholars agreed with MIT political scientist Ithiel Pool
that throughout the Third World, "it is clear that order depends on
somehow compelling newly mobilized strata to return to a measure of
passivity and defeatism." The same lessons were soon to be drawn by
the Trilateral Commission
for the population of the West, who were undermining democracy" by
attempting to enter the arena of democratic politics instead of
keeping to their "function" as "spectators," as their betters run the
show.(8) -APNM, 33ff.; TNCW, 67-9, 89-90) Such thinking is pervasive,
and understandable. It will persist, as long as threats to order and
stability remain. The continuities are apparent, and quite independent
of the Cold War. After the Gulf War, when the Cold War was lost as a
pretext beyond hope of resurrection, George Bush returned to support
for his old friend and ally Saddam Hussein as he crushed the Shi'ites
in the South and then the Kurds in the North. Western ideologues
explained that although these atrocities offend our delicate
sensibilities, we must nevertheless accept them in the name of
"stability." The chief diplomatic correspondent of the New York Times,
Thomas Friedman, outlined Bush Administration reasoning: Washington
seeks "the best of all worlds: an iron-fisted Iraqi junta without
Saddam Hussein," a return to the days when Saddam's "iron fist held
Iraq together, much to the satisfaction of the American allies Turkey
and Saudi Arabia," not to speak of the boss in Washington. Saddam
Hussein committed his first serious crime on August 2, 1990, when he
disobeyed orders. Therefore he must be destroyed, but some clone must
be found to ensure "stability." In accord with the same doctrines, the
Iraqi democratic opposition was barred from contact with Washington,
hence from the mainstream US media, throughout
the crisis (and, indeed, before and after). It was not until summer
1992, in the context of electoral concerns, that the Bush
Administration opened limited contacts with Iraqi
democrats.(9)-Friedman, NYT, July 7, 1991. Iraqi democrats, DD, ch.
6.4, "Afterword," sec. 4, and earlier articles in Z magazine.)

These are leading features of the New World Order, as of the old,
well-documented in the internal record, regularly illustrated in
historical practice, bound to persist as contingencies change.

From:Year 501 Copyright © 1993 by Noam Chomsky. Published by South End
Press. Chapter 2: The Contours of World Order Segment at:
http://www.zmag.org/chomsky/year/year-c02-s03.html

After a visit to Brazil in 1972, Harvard political scientist Samuel
Huntington urged some relaxation of the fascist terror, but with
moderation: "relaxation of controls" might "have an explosive effect
in which the process gets out of control," he warned. He suggested the
model of Turkey or Mexican one-party rule, playing down the importance
of liberal rights in comparison with the more significant values of
"institutionalization" and stability.

Year 501 Copyright © 1993 by Noam Chomsky. Published by South End
Press. Chapter 7: World Orders Old and New: Latin America Segment
6/17

And here are the neverending examples of his perverted thinking that
he spreads to newsgroups.

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
and i see he likes to trap it inside as well just like a bitch. yes,

he will
trap any "SPAM"... but he likes them long AND thick.

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
of course voyager never "vazei katw" -- except his derriere that
is;-))))))))

he has tried this trick with others before. what's wrong if he tries

it with
gogu?

he is just a big headed stupid idiot who thinks he is more important

that
the rest of us put together. and that includes you, johannes.

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
Ace,

you should realize that it is different types of masts that REAL

loves.

he is being his true REAL hypocritical self. and as for the masts

capable
of penetrating siberia, well? i don't know. REAL is not interested

in that.
he is more interested in other penetrations.

Vasif, once again you have exposed your sick mind for all to see. You
don't involve yourself in facts, just sexual inuendo and mumbo jumbo.
That's all you are interested in.

Nevertheless here is the source:

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...r=73&story=818...

which reminds me of a story. very funny. "com'on, me boy," as the

old man
says, "get that mast up."

sorry i will have to disappoint you but it will take too long to

write it
here and i am definitely not in the mood.

You can claim that I am hypocritical all you like but can NEVER and
NEVER have substantiatied it. Because you CANNOT.

Here's the neverending true story that you can't explain though.. but
it explains and exposes your hypocracy, lies and extremist nature.. by
the very fact that you have continuously refused to answer it.

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
you burnt down my house on 1 jan 1964. little did you know that that

burning
of a turkish cypriot homes was going to haunt you.

A few months ago you accused me of doing the same, now you're accusing
Voyager..who's next and who else have you accused? Someone else you
disagree with?

Oh and here's something that you can't stand, reality.

Ozker Ozgur: 50,000 Turkish Cypriots emigrated in 27 years.

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
pronto!!! send a mavrokavlo to REAL, the super arch-hypocrite of

various
news groups.

he is asking for it. he is begging for it. poor freskopaidhi. he

likes to be
manhandled.

and

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
did you know....

that when you scare a bluebottle off one piece of cowdung, it

settles
on another one nearby. and if you scare it off that one it will go
back to the original bit of cowdung.

and REAL is no different. one can get him off one bit of cowdung but
he will promptly land on another bit of cowdung. and if you scare

him
off that bit of cowdung, he will only make a beeline for the first
one.

after all there are only a limited number of cowdungs. just watch

this
bluebottle fly off from one to the other poking his nose in turns

into
each cake and sip what is to him the "nectar".

You have not PROVED OR SUBSTANTIATED YOUR CLAIMS. And you can't!
that's why you haven't!

The more you come up with ever increasing weird ramblings and subject
lines the more desperate you reveal yourself to be. One who simply
cannot argue on established facts, but instead rely on his own world
view. One of "cowdungs, tapeworms, ****" and whatever else enters your
mind. To think these things is what you seem to be. You do this to
divert attention of the real issues and to minimise them and to
promote a discussion of personalities, not what really matters.

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
YOU are the loser, voyager. YOU, with the hatred in your heart. YOU

who

gets worked up over one turk on this NG.

Where is the substantiation from you for this? You NEVER provide any,
all you do is make claims and attempt to use sexual innuendos like ..

"vasif@fisav" wrote:
and i see he likes to trap it inside as well just like a bitch. yes,

he will
trap any "SPAM"... but he likes them long AND thick.

Now just because my email address has the words trap-spam in it like
other people scramble their email addresses to fool the
advertisers/spammers you even find something out of that to
externalise your own sick mind.

Their words expose who these individuals are everyday.

Nevzat Akdemir wrote:
We don't fool around with derriers.
We ain't no greeks, y' kno. :-)

Subject:
STATE MINISTER GUREL IN AUSTRALIA
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 01:36:24 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

I'll find you somebody with a SUBSTANTIAL one to SUBSTANTIATE it up
your
derriere, re REAL.

--

vasif@fisav

Subject: Kurdish story: Moments of evidence
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:59:29 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

"REAL" wrote....

[....]
Who was Ataturk?.. learn how he destroyed the Ottoman Empire and

created
Turkey.
[....]

Go on licking Armenian and Kurdish dicks but don't forget to Vaseline
your
bum well for those Turks are going to bugger you. But maybe, this IS
what you are REALly after.

Seen your animal psychologist lately?

Nevzat Akdemir wrote:
We don't fool around with derriers.
We ain't no greeks, y' kno. :-)

Subject: Time for peace
Date Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:21:35 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

Guray Acar wrote...

[....]
First learn to express yourself without personal insults..

That's way more important for your education. Then we can talk
like two civilised people, and perhaps, you can teach me what
I don't know ..
[....]

Honestly Guray, if you want to talk with greeks find an honest
individual.
You are wasting your time trying to talk with the likes of REAL and
Voyager.
REAL is the dick-licker who will lick any dick so long as they pay him
with
peanuts and Voyager is the eternal pimp.

What on earth do you hope to learn by talking to these two characters?

--

vasif@fisav
*********

Subject: STATE MINISTER GUREL IN AUSTRALIA
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:10:31 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

REAL,

how many times do i have to tell you. the only thing exposed on 'ere
NGs is
your derriere. why do you feel so obligated to bend over for penes?
is it
because you are prepared to work for peanuts so long as you get the
opportunity to hit out at turks?

don't worry boy. we won't stop you enjoying not a single one of your
peanuts
or penes that you work so hard for.

ENJOY!!!

Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 13:54:34 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

"REAL" wrote in message

In other words you can't and Nevzat can't. Not surprised.

.....and you REAL are a REAL **** (and here i am NOT talking about the
biological meaning of the word). Look it up in a proper dictionary
which
will hopefully give you a FULL description of yourself.

--

vasif@fisav
*********

Subject: Greece withdraws from Turkish fair over Turkish Cypriot
participation
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 01:13:00 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

sorry REAL but unfortunately i am definitely NOT interested in your
derriere. but don't worry boy, there are lots of others who wouldn't
mind
being your bedfellows.

after all, there is no shortage of dicks!!!

there's plenty more where they came from;-)))))))))))

--

vasif@fisav
*********

Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 20:55:20 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

**** you, you *******. anybody can look up the dates of the sampsonite
coup
in cyprus against makarios, the turkish landings in cyprus, and the
end of
the athens junta of the golo-nellos in greece. they all happened
within a
few weeks in the summer of 1974 and in that order.

be thankful to the turks who saved you from the clutches of the
golo-nellos!!!

next you will ask me to SUBSTANTIATE it. Sorry, I am not prepared to
SUBSTANTIATE it but will find you somebody with a SUBSTANTIAL dick --
satisfaction guaranteed or I WILL PERSONALLY PAY YOU 100 PEANUTS.

and being the monkey that you are, i will throw in some BANANAS as
well.

ENJOY!!!;-)))))))))))))

--

vasif@fisav
*********

Subject: IS ILINDEN AN ALBANIAN OR A TURK?
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:03:15 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

you are a REAL **** stirrer, REAL. than's why you will find me on top
of you
all the time. i will go on sodomizing you -- though, take that smile
off
your face you poustis because i do NOT mean it literally.

--

vasif@fisav
*********

Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:05:53 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

i have figuratively SUBSTANTIATED it up your arse countless number of
times,
you REAL ****-stirrer....

do you want more SUBSTANTIATIONS?

are you a homomaniac or something?

--

vasif@fisav
*********

Subject: And CIA created Bin Landen...
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:27:07 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

REAL is talking about arty kolo's. He has got a REALly arty farty
kolos, has
REAL... (ROFL)

--

vasif@fisav
*********

Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:55:31 +0100
From: "vasif@fisav"

what facts are you talking about you REAL _****ed one_?

Why don't you ever do something constructive rather than trying to be
destructive all the time?

Or do you want me to SUBSTANTIATE it again... up your REAL ass?

--

vasif@fisav
*********

Vasif pretty much exposes himself for what he really is in his posts.
Old May 3rd, 2006, 12:04 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.turkish,rec.travel.asia

On Wed, 03 May 2006 07:16:50 +1000, REAL wrote:

choro-nik wrote:
You'll have to excuse REAL HYPOCRITE. He has got a choro-nik allergy.
Poor boy, I feel sorry for him sometimes.

Seems the other way round when you respond to me firstly.

Well done choro-nik. A 509 line reaction is pretty damn good. How long
have you been bating him?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com