United Vacation Network any good?

Old April 25th, 2006, 05:49 AM posted to rec.travel.misc

Default United Vacation Network any good?

Has anyone heard of United Vacation Network? Are they a worthwhile
travel agency/club?
Their website is http://www.unitedvacationnetwork.com

Old April 27th, 2006, 07:52 AM posted to rec.travel.misc

I have never used them, but if you are interested in free travel or
even getting paid for it, check out this link. It's certainly worth
your while.

http://www.illumastream.com

Old April 27th, 2006, 01:02 PM posted to rec.travel.misc

Emule,

If you are looking for free travel with the opportunity to get paid for
it you might as well shop around to make sure you getting the best
opportunity. Here another link to check out:
http://healthwealthtravel.biz . There is an awesome 20 minute
presentation (click lower right) explaining the entire program. Or if
you prefer there is phone number you can call. It is available 24 hours
a day and only takes about 10 minutes to listen to; 1-212-990-7446.
That will give you a quick overview of this exciting oppportunity. If
you have any question or would like more information email me at
.

Have a great day,
Corey

Have a great day

Old May 17th, 2006, 01:29 PM posted to rec.travel.misc

We went to their presentation, for which we got 2 free tickets to
Cancun. They sell memberships for about $6500 per family that
entitles your family to hotel rates of about $50/night anywhere in the
world. Which is not bad, if your family travels a lot. I guess the
initial enrollment pays off after you've taken about 7 trips.

Old June 4th, 2006, 03:50 AM posted to rec.travel.misc

I bought their program about 6 months ago, I was hesitant at first but,
I have used it a few times now, and it works... We got a resort in
Myrtle Beach a couple weeks ago, and it was definatly worth it. The
travel agents at the United Vacation Network office are really helpful
also.

Jason