rental tuxedos

Old December 3rd, 2004, 01:59 PM
paulgastner

Default rental tuxedos

I get a little uncomfortable thinking about tuxedo rentals. I have no
idea who else has been in that tuxedo or what they were doing while in
that tuxedo.

And when I found out how much my cruise line was charging for rentals,
I finally decided to buy a tuxedo. I went online looking at a number of
different websites until I found etuxedo.com. Those guys really know
what they're doing and the prices were so low I wound up paying just as
much to own a tuxedo as I would have to rent it.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that if you're thinking about buying
a tuxedo instead of renting, etuxedo.com is the place to do it.

Paul

--
paulgastner
paulgastner's Profile: http://travelforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=262

Old December 3rd, 2004, 07:47 PM
michelle

"paulgastner" wrote in message
news

I get a little uncomfortable thinking about tuxedo rentals. I have no
idea who else has been in that tuxedo or what they were doing while in
that tuxedo.

I suppose you never rent cars, either?

Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:23 PM
Mike

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:47:20 -0500, "michelle"
wrote:

"paulgastner" wrote in message
news

I get a little uncomfortable thinking about tuxedo rentals. I have no
idea who else has been in that tuxedo or what they were doing while in
that tuxedo.

I suppose you never rent cars, either?

Michelle, when was the last time you wore a car? There is a little
difference. Get real.

Writing that question made me ponder...Why is it that frequently giant
SUV's are driven by tiny, petite women, and tiny Geo Metro type cars
are driven by huge fat people. I suppose if one was large enough, and
the car small enough, one could be considered to be wearing a car.

As a subnote, Michelle, I don't know you at all, and the second
portion is not intended to be a cut against you.

Have a great day!!!!!!

Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:38 PM
michelle

"Mike" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:47:20 -0500, "michelle"
wrote:

"paulgastner" wrote in

message
news

I get a little uncomfortable thinking about tuxedo rentals. I have no
idea who else has been in that tuxedo or what they were doing while in
that tuxedo.

I suppose you never rent cars, either?

Michelle, when was the last time you wore a car? There is a little
difference. Get real.

Tuxedos are laundered/dry cleaned between renters, cars are not. You never
know who else has been in that car or what they were doing in that car, or
what those stains on the seat really are.

Old December 3rd, 2004, 09:38 PM
michelle

"Mike" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:47:20 -0500, "michelle"
wrote:

"paulgastner" wrote in

message
news

Old December 3rd, 2004, 10:43 PM
Mike

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:38:52 -0500, "michelle"
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:47:20 -0500, "michelle"
wrote:

"paulgastner" wrote in

message
news
I get a little uncomfortable thinking about tuxedo rentals. I have no
idea who else has been in that tuxedo or what they were doing while in
that tuxedo.

I suppose you never rent cars, either?

Michelle, when was the last time you wore a car? There is a little
difference. Get real.

Tuxedos are laundered/dry cleaned between renters, cars are not. You never
know who else has been in that car or what they were doing in that car, or
what those stains on the seat really are.

Are you sure that those tuxedos are laundered between renters?
Hopefully they are and I am pretty sure that the vast majority of tux
rental places do. However, I am also sure that there are some places
that try to skimp, and give less than thorough cleaning every time.
At least with a car you can have some sort of barrier (read your
clothes) between the seat and yourself.

Old December 3rd, 2004, 10:43 PM
Mike

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:38:52 -0500, "michelle"
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:47:20 -0500, "michelle"
wrote:

"paulgastner" wrote in

message
news

Old December 3rd, 2004, 10:43 PM
Mike

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:38:52 -0500, "michelle"
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:47:20 -0500, "michelle"
wrote:

"paulgastner" wrote in

message
news