The Food on Ships Thread (Ben Smith and Others)

Old September 12th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Erm369

Default The Food on Ships Thread (Ben Smith and Others)

From: "Celeste" Celeste@donotsendspam

Howard - I don't know you, but you are coming across as quite the snob. If
you are analyzing how I am dealing with my dinner roll each night, then I
hope I never share a dinner table with you.

LOL. I can't believe someone would think Howard might be a snob. Far
from it! Howard is friendly and very down to earth. We have shared a
table with Howard and Eileen on more than one occasion and hope to
again (and again).

Ermalee
Old September 13th, 2003, 09:16 AM
Howard Garland

Erm369 wrote:
LOL. I can't believe someone would think Howard might be a snob. Far
from it! Howard is friendly and very down to earth. We have shared a
table with Howard and Eileen on more than one occasion and hope to
again (and again).

Ermalee

Hey Sexy,

I miss you. Say hi to Bill.

Howard

Old September 14th, 2003, 08:21 AM
Mike Quint

Howard - I don't know you, but you are coming across as quite the snob.

If
you are analyzing how I am dealing with my dinner roll each night, then I
hope I never share a dinner table with you.

LOL. I can't believe someone would think Howard might be a snob. Far
from it! Howard is friendly and very down to earth. We have shared a
table with Howard and Eileen on more than one occasion and hope to
again (and again).

Ermalee

I second that Ermalee, I have also had the good luck to dine with Howard and
Eileen. I can't say how much I truly enjoyed their company. I hope to cruise
with them again soon.
Mike Quint

Old September 14th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Howard Garland

Sup Mike?

I was certain that we would see you last month on the Serenade crossing.
Hope all is well.

Howard

Old September 14th, 2003, 01:16 PM
Mike Quint

Howard
We couldn't make the Serenade this year, but we have booked the Jewel
crossing for next year already. I was with you in spirit, as I really wanted
to book the Serenade, but by the time they opened the booking I already
booked a family cruise on the Enchantment for this December.
Everything is good except today we are putting away all our summer
furniture, expecting a little storm next weekend, Take care, as I hear it
is coming your way big time.