Eden Utah, Snowberry Inn B & B, $129 Gift Certificate

Old September 24th, 2004, 07:35 PM
The Children's Home

Default Eden Utah, Snowberry Inn B & B, $129 Gift Certificate

Eden Utah, Snowberry Inn B & B, $129 Gift Certificate

The owners of this wonderful bed and breakfast has generously donated
this gift certificate! The proceeds from this auction will go to
support the programs and services of The Children's Home located in
Mount Holly, New Jersey.

This auction is for a $129.00 Gift Certificate to

Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast in Eden UT!

www.snowberryinn.com

1315 N. Hwy 158, Eden, UT 84310
801-745-2634
888-334-3466

The Snowberry Inn welcomes you to a second decade of warm hospitality.
Hosting is our favorite hobby and we know you'll be impressed with our
talents of the sport. Join us for our daily social hour to engage in
conversation, sip wine and indulge in tasty tidbits. The hot tub is a
perfect viewpoint for the Milky Way. Midnight will draw you in to
relax in your comfy room. You'll awake to brewing coffee and baking
breakfast aromas.

Our cozy cabin is located in the beautiful Ogden Valley on the east
side of the Wasatch Mountain Range – home to Snowbasin, proud host of
the 2002 Winter Olympic Downhill Competitive Events and the Annual
Ogden Valley Balloon Festival on Eden. Conveniently near Hill Air
Force Base, we welcome military personnel and business travelers with
discounted rates.

If you come from Salt Lake City or New York City, you'll find what you
want here. Winter lends relaxation in solitude – curl up with a warm
drink or glass of wine and a good book in front of the fire, soak in
the hot tub, or nap under down comforters. If it's adventure you
desire - take a ride in a helicopter to a rocky peak and ride fat skis
on fluffy powder to the base, snowshoe through the forest or take a
snowmobile over miles of rolling fields.

Summer offers breezy days to dream in meadows of wild flowers,
peaceful places to fly fish and glassy bays to water-ski upon. Hikers
climb to peaks and gasp at views spanning the valley and surrounding
mountain ranges.

Antique lovers find steals in our general stores and boutiques.
Crafters awe at hand sewn quilts and original art. The locals are
friendly and will tempt you to stay an extra day.

You'll want to make our place an annual trip. Come stay at the
Snowberry Inn.

A BIG ... THANK YOU! to Jacqueline Hoff, Snowberry Inn Innkeeper for
arranging this wonderful gift certificate!

About the Seller:

This auction is for the benefit of The Children's Home in Mount Holly,
New Jersey (
www.childrens-home.org) a private, nonprofit organization
proudly serving some of New Jersey's most troubled youngsters since
1864.

Located on a spacious 10-acre campus in Mount Holly, NJ, The
Children's Home offers an array of services to children, adolescents
and their families including residential and day treatment services,
special education and shelter care.

Our Mission: To help children and their families by providing
professional therapeutic and support services which will enable them
to acheieve their full potential.

Hope, Teach and Inspire. These three words are the embodiment of what
we strive to do each and every day at The Children's Home for some of
New Jersey's most vulnerable children, teens and their families.

Our Vision:
Children whose lives we touch will become productive members of
society, in part because of the caring, nurturing and learning
atmosphere of the Home.