Travelling Bags Manufacturer ! Custom Tailored All Kinds of Travelling Bags

Old August 17th, 2005, 04:00 AM

Default Travelling Bags Manufacturer ! Custom Tailored All Kinds of Travelling Bags

Manufacture all kinds of bags, school bags, tote bags, travel bags,
laptop bags, backpacks, handbags, golf bags, sport bags, waist bags,
document bags, messenger bags, cosmetic bags, bags dealers, suppliers,
wholesaler & distributor are welcome.
! Please visit us at http://www.brilliantmerch.com.my

Old August 17th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:06:50 -0400, George Leppla wrote:

The r.t.c.
Charter only bans travel agents from advertising in the "body" of their
posts. That's it. People can come on here and sell shoes, clothes,
luggage, used cars, time shares and anything else because it is NOT against
the charter. It may be against the spirit of the Charter, but then, I would
argue that re-posting Spam is also against the spirit of the charter.... and
that doesn't seem to bother you.

George, do you support the SPAMADVERTISING postings of Ray Goldenberg or
not?
--
"We need a 9/11 Commission to investigate the 9/11Commission"
Old August 17th, 2005, 05:15 PM
George Leppla

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote

George, do you support the SPAMADVERTISING postings of Ray Goldenberg or
not?

To repeat one of your favorite sayings, it is all in the Eye Of The
Beholder. I think that if someone is bothered by anyone's posts, they
should be smart enough to configure a kill file so they don't see them.....
or just exercise enough self control and not read them.

I don't support anything that anyone posts. I'll just take responsibility
for my own posts.... and sometimes tweak people and hold them responsible
for theirs. Ray will post what he wants to post and you and a few others
will continue to get upset about it. And it doesn't make any difference to
me one way or the other.

--
George in PA http://www.countryside-travel.com

The Mother of All Group Cruises 2 - http://www.moagc2.com/
May 20, 2006, Caribbean Princess - http://cruisemaster.com/caribprin.htm
October 29, 2006 - SLEAZY 4! http://cruisemaster.com/sleazy4.htm

Old August 17th, 2005, 06:00 PM
mrtravel

George Leppla wrote:

"mrtravel" wrote

wrote:

Press Release:

Manufacture all kinds of bags, school bags, tote bags, travel bags,
laptop bags, backpacks, handbags, golf bags, sport bags, waist bags,

So you don't like Spam and to combat it, you repost it in it's entirety.
That makes sense... on some other planet. On Earth, you look like an idiot.

I see, and your reposting of my repost of the spam makes more sense.
Old August 17th, 2005, 06:09 PM
George Leppla

"mrtravel" wrote

So you don't like Spam and to combat it, you repost it in it's entirety.
That makes sense... on some other planet. On Earth, you look like an
idiot.

I see, and your reposting of my repost of the spam makes more sense.

You might want to try paying attention before you type. You reposted the
entire message including the link to the business. I reposted only two
lines so you would know what I was referring to. Those two lines in no way
identified the business or the website but they did identify the post I was
replying to.

You continue to look like an idiot.

Old August 17th, 2005, 06:15 PM
mrtravel

George Leppla wrote:
"mrtravel" wrote

So you don't like Spam and to combat it, you repost it in it's entirety.
That makes sense... on some other planet. On Earth, you look like an
idiot.

I see, and your reposting of my repost of the spam makes more sense.

You might want to try paying attention before you type. You reposted the
entire message including the link to the business. I reposted only two
lines so you would know what I was referring to. Those two lines in no way
identified the business or the website but they did identify the post I was
replying to.

Anyone looking at the thread can find the business name if they wanted it.

Old August 17th, 2005, 06:19 PM
mrtravel

George Leppla wrote:

"mrtravel" wrote

So you don't like Spam and to combat it, you repost it in it's entirety.
That makes sense... on some other planet. On Earth, you look like an
idiot.

I see, and your reposting of my repost of the spam makes more sense.

You might want to try paying attention before you type. You reposted the
entire message including the link to the business. I reposted only two
lines so you would know what I was referring to. Those two lines in no way
identified the business or the website but they did identify the post I was
replying to.

You continue to look like an idiot.

I just reread my original post.
All I did was add the words "Press Release".
I didn't say anything about not liking that ad. You missed the point of
my post.
THe point was that advertising is apparently OK as long as you call it a
press release.
Old August 17th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:15:16 -0400, George Leppla wrote:

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote

George, do you support the SPAMADVERTISING postings of Ray Goldenberg or
not?

To repeat one of your favorite sayings, it is all in the Eye Of The
Beholder. I think that if someone is bothered by anyone's posts, they
should be smart enough to configure a kill file so they don't see them.....
or just exercise enough self control and not read them.

I don't support anything that anyone posts. I'll just take responsibility
for my own posts.... and sometimes tweak people and hold them responsible
for theirs. Ray will post what he wants to post and you and a few others
will continue to get upset about it. And it doesn't make any difference to
me one way or the other.

Nice no answer there George. How's life balancing on the middle beam?
--
"We need a 9/11 Commission to investigate the 9/11 Commission"