For Sales:Samsung omaio i900 & Sony Ericsson W880i

Old October 10th, 2008, 09:09 AM
cashcarry cashcarry is offline
Member

Post For Sales:Samsung omaio i900 & Sony Ericsson W880i

All our products come in its original sealed box direct from the factory.

All product prices are negotiable if buying in bulk quantity. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible with your private phone number for easy communication Delivery Time: We deliver the products been purchased directly to your doorstep within 2-3 business working days.

We are cash and carry seller okay.

Buyers should contact email.

( contact to chat about our products)

Description
All our product are brand new , original and they comes in there BOX with Full accessories and also with 1 year international warranty and 90days return policy

APPLE IPHONE LIST:
APPLE IPHONE 16GB
APPLE IPHONE 8GB
APPLE IPHONE 4GB
Apple iphone 3G 16gb White
Samsung omaio i900 cost
Samsung BlackJack II Accessories (Samsung SGH-i617)
Samsung Ace Accessories (Samsung i325)
Samsung Glyde Accessories (Samsung SCH-U940)
Sony Ericsson W880i
Sony Ericsson S500
Sony Ericsson W950i

iPODS LIST:
APPLE 32GB IPOD TOUCH:250usd
APPLE 16GB IPOD TOUCH:200usd
APPLE 8GB IPOD TOUCH:150usd
Apple 60 GB iPod Video
Apple 80 GB IPod Video

we sell in wholesale and retailer prices.

We offer prompt Shipping from OUR Warehouse,The product will arrive within 48-72 Hours Via Either Fedex / Dhl / Ups Courier Services.
NOTE: Shipping Charges are Base On Destination,So when Placing Order with Us Kindly Include your personal contact number and your Location Such as State and Zip code.
We strive to have excellent communication & customer service.

Return Policy:-

You may return the item within ten (10) days of delivery of the
order. Products with Manufacturer Warranties which exceed 30 days, may be returned directly to the manufacturer according to their instructions. Customer may request a replacement product otherwise company credit will be issued. A restocking fee maybe applied to your return. We deliver consignment within a stipulated time of 48-72hours(2working days) at your door steps.kindly place your order via our direct email below:-