Zurich - marijuana shop?

Old June 25th, 2009, 04:38 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
nostradumbass77

Default Zurich - marijuana shop?

Can anyone direct me as to where [shop / coffee shop] can I buy some
marijuana (about 5 - 10 grams, good potency) in Zurich?
Old June 25th, 2009, 06:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
_scRunge_

nostradumbass77 wrote:

Can anyone direct me as to where [shop / coffee shop] can I buy some
marijuana (about 5 - 10 grams, good potency) in Zurich?

No need to go to Zurich...come to my desire flat in the banlieu outside of
Paris and I'll gift you all you want...I've got some Tunisian and Algerian
mates who can get the "good stuff"...

I also have leads to Romanian and Ukrainian prostis, gay Turquic S&M vids,
any and all U want...!!! Even black market air tickets for good airlines
like AOM, Air Inter, Interflug, the like...and cheep...!!!

Old June 25th, 2009, 08:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge16

hahaha funny martin

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:55:27 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:38:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Can anyone direct me as to where [shop / coffee shop] can I buy some
marijuana (about 5 - 10 grams, good potency) in Zurich?

Are you asking about Zurich in Wûnseradiel, Netherlands?

and a nice cup of Douwe Egberts red label koffie?
--

Martin

Old June 26th, 2009, 07:03 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
nostradumbass77

ask a simple question... and get a bunch of jackasses.. nevermind.. i
fell in love with a swiss chick today..
Old June 26th, 2009, 07:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
nostradumbass77

On Jun 25, 5:55*pm, Don Wiss wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:38:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Can anyone direct me as to where [shop / coffee shop] can I buy some
marijuana (about 5 - 10 grams, good potency) in Zurich?

Are you asking about Zurich in Wûnseradiel, Netherlands?

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

zurich, switzerland........
Old June 26th, 2009, 07:05 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
nostradumbass77

On Jun 25, 9:53*pm, "Runge16" wrote:
hahaha funny martin

"Martin" a écrit dans le message . ..

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:55:27 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:38:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Can anyone direct me as to where [shop / coffee shop] can I buy some
marijuana (about 5 - 10 grams, good potency) in Zurich?

Are you asking about Zurich in Wûnseradiel, Netherlands?

and a nice cup of Douwe Egberts red label koffie?
--

Martin

whats funny? i see nothing but sarcasm...
Old June 26th, 2009, 02:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
William Black

wrote:
Can anyone direct me as to where [shop / coffee shop] can I buy some
marijuana (about 5 - 10 grams, good potency) in Zurich?

Are you asking about Zurich in Wûnseradiel, Netherlands?

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

zurich, switzerland........

It's illegal to purchase the stuff in Switzerland.

--
William Black

Old June 26th, 2009, 08:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge16

and martin is the guy with most problems, according to michaelnewport aka
virusman

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:01:32 +0100, William Black

wrote:
Can anyone direct me as to where [shop / coffee shop] can I buy some
marijuana (about 5 - 10 grams, good potency) in Zurich?

Are you asking about Zurich in Wûnseradiel, Netherlands?

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

zurich, switzerland........

It's illegal to purchase the stuff in Switzerland.

Quite possibly but Zurich Switzerland has a far bigger population and
drug
problem than Zurich, Wûnseradiel, Netherlands
--

Martin

Old June 26th, 2009, 11:54 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Ariadne

On 25 June, 18:54, "_scRunge_" wrote:
nostradumbass77 wrote:
Can anyone direct me as to where [shop / coffee shop] can I buy some
marijuana (about 5 - 10 grams, good potency) in Zurich?

No need to go to Zurich...come to my desire flat in the banlieu outside of
Paris and I'll gift you all you want...I've got some Tunisian and Algerian
mates who can get the "good stuff"...

I also have leads to Romanian and Ukrainian prostis, gay Turquic S&M vids,
any and all U want...!!! *Even black market air tickets for good airlines
like AOM, Air Inter, Interflug, the like...and cheep...!!!

Has anyone rung the Paris drugs squad about you, Sodom'n'GMorrow?