Goober report... Port Canaveral

Old May 4th, 2004, 01:44 PM
George Leppla

Default Goober report... Port Canaveral

It is a beautiful day and we are getting ready to get off the ship in
Port Canaveral and go to Universal Studios. Some odds and ends...

Lat night was formal night and the big production was a tribute to
Andrew Lloyd Weber. As usual, the Jean Ann Ryan company did an
outstanding job with this show. They are among the best entertainers
at sea... and if they used a live band instead of a recorded sound
track they would be the absolute best... no contest. I am not a Weber
fan but this was a very good show.

Had miserable weather all day yesterday. The ship rides rough weather
well but even so, a numbner of people were sick.

NCL is working hard to avoid any virus outbreak. There are hand
sanitizing stations at the beginning to every buffet and the entrances
to the dining rooms. Individual salt and pepper packets instead of
shakers... that kind of thing.

I love Freestyle dining. Last night some of us went to the early show
and had a late dinner while others ate first and then went to the show
of their choice.

The food has been very good... no big changes in the past few years.
Portions seem to be smaller. Three shrimp do not a cocktail make. Not
a lot of variety in the salad selections on the buffet but that is
really the only complaint. Becca was pleased to meet a waiter that
she remembered from the Norwegian Wind. Service in the dining rooms
has been good.

NCL still has the best cookies of any cruise line.

And found out this morning that yahoo has screwed up my domain name
and email account so neither seems to be working. Thank you, Yahpoop.

Time to get ready for Universal... I may be the only TA on the planet
that has not been there yet so I am looking forward to it.

Goerge from PA on the Dawn
ww.countryside-travel.com
Old May 4th, 2004, 04:41 PM
villa deauville

George,I love Andrew Lloyd Weber's music. Not just talking about the
Phantom either.
Sounds you are all having a great time which is what a cruise is all
about.
Keep these reports coming.

SUNNY..........likes freestyle dining too

S'nd I
XXX

Old May 4th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Jo-Ann

Hey George, glad to hear the weather has cleared up for you guys.
Sounds like you're having a great time. We'll keep our fingers
crossed that the skies stay sunny and the seas stay calm! Enjoy!

Jo-Ann

Old May 5th, 2004, 12:04 PM
KateP215

Hi, George,

Was on your web page: (www.countryside-travel.com) all day yesterday and again
this AM (looking for another cruise :-) and nothing seems to be wrong.

Kate Pitluck

Who is stacked: (George Said so)
Horizon August 14, 2004
Conquest - October 31, 2004

And found out this morning that yahoo has screwed up my domain name
and email account so neither seems to be working. Thank you, Yahpoop.

Have a great cruise!
Kate

GGC2002 - Sensation
Old May 5th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

KateP215 wrote:

Hi, George,

Was on your web page: (www.countryside-travel.com) all day yesterday and again
this AM (looking for another cruise :-) and nothing seems to be wrong.

Conquest - October 31, 2004

George's website may be up and running, but the Sleezy 3 link isn't
working now.

Kate, I am also booked on the Sleezy 3 Conquest cruise with George and
look forward to meeting you and everyone else.

sue

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Steve in FLL

George's website may be up and running, but the Sleezy 3 link isn't
working now.

Sue,

I met up with George and part of the "Dawn" gang yesterday at Universal
Studios. (many busses from the Port) Also, met up with a local couple
that some of us know, as well.
I&L

The weather Was Great for the port stop in Port Canaveral/Orlando.
Sunny, Low 80's, and low humidity. A grand time was had by all. And
George can now say that "I did Universal Studios, and I Loved it".!

George Leppla is well aware of the problems with the "Cruisemaster.com"
site, and is hard at work from Land & Sea to put a fix on the temporary
"glitch" which resides in his server. Rest assured that it will be
resolved. George, and Countryside Travel, are both alive and well,
depite this temporary glitch.

It is my understanding that many servers are having much the same
problems.

WebTv works!! vbg

Steve---back in FLL

www.StopFCC.Com - The campaign for free speech.

Life is short. Make fun of it.
2003 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
2004 http://www.motherofallgroupcruises,com

Old May 6th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Mary Foster

Kate, I'm so glad you are booked on the Sleazy 3, and am looking forward
to sailing with you again. Maybe at last I can get that water sample to
you! :-)
Mary

Old May 6th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Steve in FLL wrote:

I met up with George and part of the "Dawn" gang yesterday at Universal
Studios.

The weather Was Great for the port stop in Port Canaveral/Orlando.
Sunny, Low 80's, and low humidity. A grand time was had by all. And
George can now say that "I did Universal Studios, and I Loved it".!

Very glad the weather was great and that Geore can now say he has been
to Universal!!

George Leppla is well aware of the problems with the "Cruisemaster.com"
site, and is hard at work from Land & Sea to put a fix on the temporary
"glitch" which resides in his server. Rest assured that it will be
resolved. George, and Countryside Travel, are both alive and well,
depite this temporary glitch.

I am not at all worried about it, I figured George would see that it is
fixed when he gets home. I hope that he will relax and enjoy the rest of
his cruise!!

It is my understanding that many servers are having much the same
problems.

Is that because of the current worm??

WebTv works!! vbg

LOL!!