*** ***********, Hershey packer

Old June 27th, 2010, 11:31 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Jean O'Boyle[_5_]

Default *** ***********, Hershey packer

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:06:54 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote in news:4c27c88f$1
@news.x-privat.org:

Of course, I meant "Christ" not Chris. I made an honest mistake.

Since I have Terry Wood in my killfile for being both a pervert and a
troll (self admitted), I can only see his posts through Google Groups.
I don't feel any need to respond to IT the filthy vile creature
unclothed as God never intended.

--Jean
Old June 27th, 2010, 11:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_5_]

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:27:02 -0500, nfw wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:48:50 -0400, Jean O'Boyle
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:34:31 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Thanks, Sue, notice that this Terry person is posting from
rec.nude. Perverts think the OP was about the Jew....

Yes, I read this in rec.nude. Have you tried rec.autos.perverts? That's
where all the cool people are.

No and I have no intention of dwelling in the lands of Satan.

May Chris be with me because He sure isn't with you or the other
perverts you so happily frolic with.

--Jean

Jean you are conversing with a know incubus in rec.nude, he may have
his way with you if your not careful.

LOL

I can't see his posts so I could care less what he says about me.
Christ is my only choice as Criticizer and I know what He says about
corrupted naked perverts who think running around raping little ones
is fun and games.

--Jean
Old June 28th, 2010, 10:46 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Lane

Jean O'Boyle wrote in
:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:06:54 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote in
news:4c27c88f$1 @news.x-privat.org:

Of course, I meant "Christ" not Chris. I made an honest mistake.

Since I have Terry Wood in my killfile for being both a pervert and a
troll (self admitted), I can only see his posts through Google Groups.
I don't feel any need to respond to IT the filthy vile creature
unclothed as God never intended.

Let me get this straight...you think Terry is the "filthy vile
creature"? You are a walking poster child for lobotomy IMHO.

--
Lane

Old June 29th, 2010, 01:22 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Jean O'Boyle[_5_]

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:46:00 +0000 (UTC), Lane wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote in
:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:06:54 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote in
news:4c27c88f$1 @news.x-privat.org:

Of course, I meant "Christ" not Chris. I made an honest mistake.

Since I have Terry Wood in my killfile for being both a pervert and a
troll (self admitted), I can only see his posts through Google Groups.
I don't feel any need to respond to IT the filthy vile creature
unclothed as God never intended.

Let me get this straight...you think Terry is the "filthy vile
creature"? You are a walking poster child for lobotomy IMHO.

Are you a victim of his pedophilia?

--Jean Saved With Christ
Old June 29th, 2010, 03:38 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Jean O'Boyle wrote in news:4c27d13b$1
@news.x-privat.org:

@news.x-privat.org:

Of course, I meant "Christ" not Chris. I made an honest mistake.

Since I have Terry Wood in my killfile for being both a pervert and a
troll (self admitted)

I am absoutely a troll. Anyone crossposting to rec.nude, the USENET's
first and best NATURIST nudes group, will be trolled by me until they cry!

I was trained in the fine art of trolling by LEADER KIBO (You're Allowed!)
himself, in the kibology newsgroup.

I can only see his posts through Google Groups.

I don't feel any need to respond to IT the filthy vile creature

I couldn't care less if you ever respond again. Just because you've
killfiled me doesn't me I can't make fun of YOU! :-P

unclothed as God never intended.

If God had intended us to go nude we'd be born that way.
Old June 29th, 2010, 03:39 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Lane wrote in news:Xns9DA5A042E3C2Aabsolaneyahoocom@
81.169.183.62:

I don't feel any need to respond to IT the filthy vile creature
unclothed as God never intended.

Let me get this straight...you think Terry is the "filthy vile
creature"? You are a walking poster child for lobotomy IMHO.

Oh SNAP!! (Goes the nudists' collective towels on the textile's bottom!)
Old June 29th, 2010, 03:59 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Jean O'Boyle[_5_]

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:39:34 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Lane wrote in news:Xns9DA5A042E3C2Aabsolaneyahoocom@
81.169.183.62:

I don't feel any need to respond to IT the filthy vile creature
unclothed as God never intended.

Let me get this straight...you think Terry is the "filthy vile
creature"? You are a walking poster child for lobotomy IMHO.

Oh SNAP!! (Goes the nudists' collective towels on the textile's bottom!)

I have no need for perverted naked trolls so into my killfile you go,
Son of Satan!

--Jean
Old June 29th, 2010, 04:12 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Default Nude Cruising ?

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:88q1hoFf32U1
@mid.individual.net:

Hey, Terry, since you are posting from rec.nude, have you ever been on
a nude cruise? I can't get my wife to go but it is an enchanting idea

You bet! I took a day cruise while staying at Superclub's Grand Lido resort
in Jamaica. It was great! We had a number of nudist wannbes on the ship
along with my spouse and me, who were genuine nudists. My spouse and I led
the way and soon all the shy textiles were trying out naturism. Everyone
soon agreed that this was the way God intended us to be.

The cruise director then brought out body paints and an aspiring young artist
in our group was soon painting sailboats, Celtic knots and other designs on
everyone. It was great fun!

After the cruise returned to Grand Lido we all retired to the nude beach to
continue the party. We made a lot of friends that day. We met those folks
every day thereafter to snorkel, play volleyball and so on. The nude cruise
was a great ice breaker!

If you're looking for a longer nude cruise check out Bare Necessities web
site: http://www.bare-necessities.com/

Keep in mind that naturists come in all shapes and sizes and ages. We're
pretty much like the textile public except that we aren't addicted to
clothing. It's not unusual that your spouse may not be into naturism. I
wasn't into at first either. But my spouse was a confirmed naturist and soon
convinced me that it was OK to be nude at the nude beach. Once I tried it I
was hooked! I never wanted to wear a wet bathing suit again!

If you're interested in trying naturism check out the TNS web site. It has
lots of good information for beginners: http://www.naturistsociety.com/

The magazine they publish (called "N") is worth reading too. In this month's
issue there's a review of my favorite nudist camp!

Take care,

Terry
Old June 29th, 2010, 04:27 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Terry J. Wood

Jean O'Boyle wrote in
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg

Terry "http://new.wavlist.com/tv/001/snl-coulditbe.wav" Wood
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:01 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:12:30 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Ari Silverstein wrote in news:88q1hoFf32U1
@mid.individual.net:

Hey, Terry, since you are posting from rec.nude, have you ever been on
a nude cruise? I can't get my wife to go but it is an enchanting idea

You bet! I took a day cruise while staying at Superclub's Grand Lido resort
in Jamaica. It was great! We had a number of nudist wannbes on the ship
along with my spouse and me, who were genuine nudists. My spouse and I led
the way and soon all the shy textiles were trying out naturism. Everyone
soon agreed that this was the way God intended us to be.

This is what I think my wife is afraid of. I rarely dress around the
house.

The cruise director then brought out body paints and an aspiring young artist
in our group was soon painting sailboats, Celtic knots and other designs on
everyone. It was great fun!

I bet so.

After the cruise returned to Grand Lido we all retired to the nude beach to
continue the party. We made a lot of friends that day. We met those folks
every day thereafter to snorkel, play volleyball and so on. The nude cruise
was a great ice breaker!

If you're looking for a longer nude cruise check out Bare Necessities web
site: http://www.bare-necessities.com/

I had heard of them a few years back, thanks for the link. I get the
occasional request for cruise travel advice, which I give freely, I
take no commissions, I have bookmarked this site. Looks like it is a
key player in naturists crusing.

Keep in mind that naturists come in all shapes and sizes and ages. We're
pretty much like the textile public except that we aren't addicted to
clothing. It's not unusual that your spouse may not be into naturism. I
wasn't into at first either. But my spouse was a confirmed naturist and soon
convinced me that it was OK to be nude at the nude beach. Once I tried it I
was hooked! I never wanted to wear a wet bathing suit again!

We have pools that haven't seen a bathing suit except for guests since
we built them. There is *nothing* like nude swimming.

If you're interested in trying naturism check out the TNS web site. It has
lots of good information for beginners: http://www.naturistsociety.com/

The magazine they publish (called "N") is worth reading too. In this month's
issue there's a review of my favorite nudist camp!

Take care,

Terry

Thanks, Terry. I hope that your input has made a mark in this
extremely prudish and obsessively anti-nude newsgroup at RTC.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, Cruise Travel Advisory Services
www.cruisequick.com - able to offer some of the lowest prices and best