Settlement Service for Newcomers & Visitors in Toronto

Old September 7th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Jessie Yao

Default Settlement Service for Newcomers & Visitors in Toronto

Short-term Accommodation is always needed when you arrive in your new City.
We provide PRIVATE, friendly, clean and furnished rooms at lowest rate for
the new immigrants and travelers in Toronto. Free local call, free parking,
free cable TV, high speed internet access, A/C, free landing information,
pick up and moving service etc.

We nestled within an established neighbourhood surrounded by parks and quiet
residential streets. Bus stops, supermarkets, banks, restaurants and highway
access are at your doorstep. On top of that, our house is very close to
Human Resource Center and Ministry of Health Office.

We have different furnished rooms/suite at competitive rates:
Single room: CND$28.00/night
Double room: CND$33.00/night
Family room(for 3 people family): CND$38/night
Master suite(with private bathroom): CND$38.00-$58/night (depends on
single/couple/family)
Weekly and monthly rates available.

All our well-appointed rooms include beddings, furniture, hi-speed internet
cable access and cable TV . Rooms are newly renovated, comfortable and
bright. There is a huge, bright, eat-in kitchen with electric stove,
fridge-freezer, microwave, rice cooker, cutlery, dishes & cookware for
guests to share. Enjoy our equipped efficiency kitchen, you'll feel right at
home.

Laundry service is also available at your convenience.

Please visit http://www.torontorooms4u.com for pictures or call 416-274-1369
for details.