Hitler's Pizza

Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:22 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
M. Bakunin[_1_]

Default Hitler's Pizza

In article .com, NYC
XYZ wrote:

So, you know, with all the power Jews have, it gets ridiculous hearing
about their hurt feelings

what i find amazing is that, as the original ap story said, there are
5000 jews in india. 5000! in a country of more than 1 BILLION
people!!!!
and they still find a way to have associated press reporting the story,
and the american media to publish it. so what does it say about the
jews controlling the media?
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:33 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ed[_1_]

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message

"Ed" wrote in message

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

No, what would be offensive is if they served chicken soup!

After all, the guy was vegetarian! =D

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...LATE= DEFAULT

EXCERPTS

Those objecting to the restaurant plan to ask the local government to
force a name change, said Daniel Zonshine, Israel's consul general in
Bombay.

"Instead of Hitler's name being an example of extreme evil, this is
like giving legitimacy to Hitler. It's not right to advertise his name
in public," Zonshine said.

"Hitler was a bad man, but what's wrong with having food here?" said
Ashwini Phadnis, 22, a microbiology student as she tucked away a piece
of chocolate cake.

Engineering student Anand Dhillon sat with friends, sipping soft
drinks. "I think the name is quite interesting. Tomorrow if someone
keeps a name like Saddam Mutton Shop or George Bush Footwear, there's
nothing wrong with that, is there?" he shrugged.

Whatever the 'morality' or 'tastefulness' of the idea, isn't it just
nice for once to see someone telling the 'outraged Jewish community' to,
effectively, '**** off'?

I'm sick and tired of hearing about 'enraged' Jews.

As long as people have YOUR attitude, you will ALWAYS hear about
"enraged" Jews. If you don't like it, there is ONE solution. Kill
yourself.

One doesn't have to listen to enraged Jews - it is best to firmly close
one's ears to their discordant shrieks, and concentrate on everything that
is good and beautiful in this world instead.

So, go ahead and stick your head in the sand. See if we care. Just don't
come crying to us when the Islamofascists create a new Holocaust.

As Jesus might well have said, "The disgruntled Jews ye have with thee
always"

Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:39 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ed[_1_]

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ed wrote:

As long as people have YOUR attitude, you will ALWAYS hear about
"enraged"
Jews.

Actually, it's like hearing about rich people complaining about how
money isn't everything. The feeling is that Jews are just way too
successful in the world to merit any serious attention when it comes to
little things like this.

So? The intent is to never allow another Holocaust to happen. As soon as
it ceases to be taught, it occurs again. Isn't the famous saying "Those who
forget history are bound to repeat it?"

Too many people HAVE forgotten history.

There's a Jew in PA with a restaurant called "Chink's Steaks" because
that's his nickname, "chink." But you don't have the Chinese Embassy
trying to get the local authorities to change that.

Perhaps because the word "chink" isn't as universal as some other
perjorative words, and certainly not associated with a homocidal maniac.
BIG difference.

So, you know, with all the power Jews have, it gets ridiculous hearing
about their hurt feelings.

Put it this way: eyes roll when blacks do this. And blacks are nowhere
near as rich and powerful as Jews, powerful though they are in their
own right.

Maybe YOUR eyes roll, but certainly not EVERYONE'S.

If you don't like it, there is ONE solution. Kill yourself.

Careful advocating violence. It's a very fine line between turning it
inward -- or out.

I really think Hitler was Jewish.

And I think the moon is made out of green cheese.

He almost certainly suspected just
as much himself. I think that's what happened, and why 6 million Jews
were killed. It was a kind of psychopathic tension that found relief
in the wry logic of the Holocaust.

So he was a self-hating Jew?

Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
M. Bakunin[_1_]

In article , Ed
wrote:

So, go ahead and stick your head in the sand. See if we care. Just don't
come crying to us when the Islamofascists create a new Holocaust.

what the freak are you talking about? what is an islamofascist anyway?
the islamic counterpart to a christianofascist?

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
M. Bakunin[_1_]

In article , Ed
wrote:

Too many people HAVE forgotten history.

you must be one of them.
you forgot the armenian holocaust, and others...
and why do you put a H when you write holocaust?
has it been trademarked by a jewish entrepreneur?
or is it because there is only one, THE holocaust involving the jews
(btw, what about the millions of gypsies, gays, communists, etc... who
died in the same process? care to mention them?)
hol·o·caust
Great destruction resulting in the extensive loss of life, especially
by fire.

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 23rd, 2006, 11:04 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ed[_1_]

"M. Bakunin" wrote in message
In article , Ed
wrote:

So, go ahead and stick your head in the sand. See if we care. Just
don't
come crying to us when the Islamofascists create a new Holocaust.

what the freak are you talking about? what is an islamofascist anyway?
the islamic counterpart to a christianofascist?

Not very hard to understand. Fascist + Islam. Put the two together. They
are the ones whose only criticism of Hitler was that he didn't have the
opportunity to finish the job. They are the ones who made "Mein Kampf" the
number two seller in the Islamic world (behind the Koran).

By the way, as far as I know there aren't any Christianofascists these days,
there hasn't been since the Crusades, I suppose. Hitler was a fascist, but
he sure as hell wasn't christian.

http://www.usenet.com

Old August 24th, 2006, 12:26 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
[...]

Why on earth would the rest of the world 'come crying' to Israel about
*anything* - except, perhaps, the colossal amounts of guilt-gelt that Israel
extracts from the pockets of people who weren't even born at the time of the
holocaust.

Everything is about *you* isn't it? - other slaughters, other crimes, other
suffering, none of matters a damn to you, only your own wrongs (both real
and imagined) are of any importance to you.

Infinitely more people died under Communism that in the holocaust - but,
naturally, that it of no importance to you. Millions of other people also
died under the Nazis - but, again, they are fit only to be brushed aside as
you wallow in your lucrative (and very exclusive) pool of suffering.

What genuinely amazes me is the fact that a race could endure so much
suffering - and still emerge with their arrogance undiminished - and, worse,
be able to inflict countless cruelties upon others.

Finally, as a Briton, I find it sickening that within one year of being
delivered from that immense suffering by the sacrifice of my countrymen,
Jews would turn upon their liberators like ungrateful dogs and commit
murderous acts against the people who had saved them.

You're a pretty worthless lot, in my opinion.

Old August 24th, 2006, 01:24 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

M. Bakunin wrote:
In article , Pumba
wrote:
I am Pumba, hear me ro-aaa-r!
This is what I look like:
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...1364968&size=o

gosh you're ugly (not just the stereotyped jewish look with the nose,
unshaved, etc...), just plain ugly.

i'd be worried if a ****head like you found me attractive.

i only want one woman to find me attractive.

thanks for your lack of interest.

and on top of that you're showing the wrong finger.

you're wrong about that too.

you should match the gesture to the speech and show
the middle one.

i tell you what. you go buy yourself a webcam and you go show whatever
****ing finger you want to.

you don't get to ****ing tell me ****.

now **** off you ****ing arsehole!

Old August 24th, 2006, 01:25 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

M. Bakunin wrote:
In article , Pumba
wrote:
it's still s rather tacky design, though.
just because it's old, doesn't mean it's art!

nothing to do with art or design.
it's a symbolic representation of the universe.
ignoramus.

oh you think you're the only ****head who can google?

go **** your mother's ****, you ****ing arsehole!

Old August 24th, 2006, 01:27 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

M. Bakunin wrote:
In article .com, NYC
XYZ wrote:
So, you know, with all the power Jews have, it gets ridiculous hearing
about their hurt feelings

what i find amazing is that, as the original ap story said, there are
5000 jews in india. 5000! in a country of more than 1 BILLION
people!!!!
and they still find a way to have associated press reporting the story,
and the american media to publish it. so what does it say about the
jews controlling the media?

it says diddly squat about jews controlling anything, you ****ing stupid baboon!

Hitler makes news. that's the news.

this news was not created by 5000 jews. they did not have to "control"
anyone to do anything.

you obviously don't know **** about how journalists find stories.

go **** yourself, you ignorant moronic stupid ****ing prick!