Go to Hanoi, Vietnam

Old September 29th, 2007, 04:23 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
santra

Default Go to Hanoi, Vietnam

Hi, next 2 weeks - I plan to visit Hanoi about 3 weeks with limit of
money spending, pls suggest me the cheap hostel or guest house in
Hanoi - Thanks

Old September 30th, 2007, 07:45 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
tile

santra wrote:
Hi, next 2 weeks - I plan to visit Hanoi about 3 weeks with limit of
money spending, pls suggest me the cheap hostel or guest house in
Hanoi - Thanks

Ot is possible in vietnam to find homestay for a ocuple of dollars per day
again it is possible to eat with a couple a dollars per day

Old September 30th, 2007, 09:25 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

On 30 Tha ng Chín, 13:45, "tile" wrote:
santra wrote:
Hi, next 2 weeks - I plan to visit Hanoi about 3 weeks with limit of
money spending, pls suggest me the cheap hostel or guest house in
Hanoi - Thanks

Ot is possible in vietnam to find homestay for a ocuple of dollars per day
again it is possible to eat with a couple a dollars per day

Hi santra,
I am from travel agent in Hanoi vietnam. I know some hotel in Hanoi
Old Quarter from 15 to 20 US$ per / day. It is rather clean and very
convenient for your travel,shopping as well as eating and
drinking....You can find cheap local food and drink with a couple of
dollars.
For homestay, it it not available in Hanoi.If you want to enjoy home
stay, you find at Mai Chau Villageo.It is minority ethnic.The price is
cheap about US$4 / 1 person / 1 night.
To save your budget, i suggest, you should travel with some one
sharing service with you.It is better that single.
It is the beginning of peak season travel in Vietnam,so you should
make your travel plan and reserved service in advance.Do not mind to
let me know if you need our help.You also visit our website:
http://www.invietnamtravel.com or email me
Good luck,
Van Minh