European cities are safest in the world

Old June 13th, 2008, 10:46 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

Default Markku Grönroos Is A Zionist Hate-Monger

kirjoitti
On Jun 10, 3:33 pm, Markku Grönroos wrote:
A Swiss study concludes that Luxembourg is the safest city in the world.
Second most secure cities are Geneva, Zurich and Helsinki.

Hey, Markku - let's play!

I've got LOTS of anti-Zionist material to post, and I've suddenly
taken a real dislike to you.

Your posts are the work of an idiot. You always operate at the same
sub-standard level, positively predidctable and boring.

So let's get to it, Zionist bully-boy!

Changing titles is one of your stupid harrassments of other net
posters, so I'll start the game with that....
__________________________________________________ __________________________-

Amazing how much spare time some people have. In your case too much,
obviously.

Old June 13th, 2008, 06:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alfred Molon[_6_]

In article , Markku
Grönroos says...

Amazing how much spare time some people have. In your case too much,
obviously.

Well, at least that troll didn't call you a Zionist.
--

Alfred Molon
Old June 15th, 2008, 07:05 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Hackamore

Default European cities are safest in the world

Markku Grönroos wrote:
A Swiss study concludes that Luxembourg is the safest city in the world.
Second most secure cities are Geneva, Zurich and Helsinki.

Hi,

given that they all have populations that only have token "non-european"
populations what would you expect?

--

== Hackamore ==

http://hackamoretravel.blogspot.com/
Old June 15th, 2008, 08:35 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Nathalie Chiva

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 01:05:39 -0500, Hackamore
wrote:

Markku Grönroos wrote:
A Swiss study concludes that Luxembourg is the safest city in the world.
Second most secure cities are Geneva, Zurich and Helsinki.

Hi,

given that they all have populations that only have token "non-european"
populations what would you expect?

1) Geneva and Zürich have way more than "token non-european
populations", I can assure you
2) What has the presence of lots of non-europeans tp do with a high
crime rate? Nothing.

Nathalie in Switzerland

Old June 16th, 2008, 11:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Anonymouse[_3_]

wrote:

Markku Grönroos wrote:
A Swiss study concludes that Luxembourg is the safest city in the world.
Second most secure cities are Geneva, Zurich and Helsinki.

Hi,

given that they all have populations that only have token "non-european"
populations what would you expect?

1) Geneva and Zürich have way more than "token non-european
populations", I can assure you
2) What has the presence of lots of non-europeans tp do with a high
crime rate? Nothing.

Nathalie in Switzerland

the ENTIRE population of Geneva is less the "non-european" population of
say... Houston... or Chicago, Detroit,

Old June 18th, 2008, 05:35 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Wiener Sänger

Where does it say that Mercer is a Swiss company?

T.

Excellent. The voice of reason. Mercer is represented in 160
countries, and is an wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan
Companies, which has its HQ in Sixth Avenue (Avenue of the Americas)
in Manhattan.

Best Regards
Old June 24th, 2008, 02:07 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Anonymouse[_3_]

Martin wrote:

wrote:

Markku Grönroos wrote:
A Swiss study concludes that Luxembourg is the safest city in the world.
Second most secure cities are Geneva, Zurich and Helsinki.
Hi,

given that they all have populations that only have token "non-european"
populations what would you expect?
1) Geneva and Zürich have way more than "token non-european
populations", I can assure you
2) What has the presence of lots of non-europeans tp do with a high
crime rate? Nothing.

Nathalie in Switzerland

the ENTIRE population of Geneva is less the "non-european" population of
say... Houston... or Chicago, Detroit,

as a percentage?

as a number....

and since Houston is about 2/3 non-european probably a percentage too

--

Hackamore
http://www.hackamore.com
Old June 24th, 2008, 06:27 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Yer Pal Al

On Jun 10, 6:43*pm, VainGlorious wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:33:07 +0300, Markku Grönroos

wrote:
A Swiss study concludes that Luxembourg is the safest city in the world.
Second most secure cities are Geneva, Zurich and Helsinki.

Singapore was tied for second place.
The list was compiled by Mercer Human Resources Consulting. They
employ a number of indexes and matrices to arrive at their
conclusions. I certainly can't quibble with them. The results are used
to guide workers and companies when considering
moves/assignments/investments.

More interesting is their Top 10 "Quality of Living" cities:

1) Zurich
2) Vienna
3) Geneva
4) Vancouver
5) Auckland
6) Dusseldorf
7) Munich
8) Frankfurt
9) Bern
10) Sydney

How did "freedom" fit in with their study? Was that even considered or
did availability of mass transit and socialized medicine figure
prominently?

Keep in mind this QOL index is geared toward business solutions, not
retirement comfort or nightclubbing. I generally agree with the
results. Large businesses need access to an educated workforce, a
stable government, pleasant surroundings and ease of commerce. These
10 cities are all great choices.

I live closest to Vancouver (it's my "city" more than Seattle is) and
I would gladly relocate their if asked. Even Dusseldorf or Munich
would be OK, but I certainly prefer Vienna. *

Unless you are a Holocaust denier.
Old June 24th, 2008, 06:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Yer Pal Al

On Jun 12, 10:48*am, wrote:
Safest places on Earth? Must all be in the USA, no? Homeland security,
war on terror, lowest murder rate in the Free Worls, *two generations
of Bushes keeping the States safe for... something or other. *I´d move
there like a shot tomorrow *only my brain keeps inerrupting my plan
with questions like " Do you really want to go to a country where they
torture people?" Funny that..

Singapore made the list. Funny that.
Old June 24th, 2008, 06:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
John Kulp

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:27:51 -0700 (PDT), Yer Pal Al
wrote:

On Jun 10, 6:43=A0pm, VainGlorious wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:33:07 +0300, Markku Gr=F6nroos

wrote:
[...]

Yeah, none of the above are free and all have government medical care.
Horrors!!!