INVITATION===

Old November 11th, 2006, 02:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default INVITATION===

We received an invitation from NCL for a 1 day cruise on the new NCL
PEARL, all meals,all alcoholic drinks,and free broadway show featuring
ROSY O"donnell only $250.00 for the 1 day cruise including cabin,leaving
from miami,counting our air it would cost us around $1200.00 for one
night, not worth it to us,will use that money for a better and longer
cruise. surfer e2468

cruise lover

Old November 11th, 2006, 02:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Surfer E2468 wrote:
We received an invitation from NCL for a 1 day cruise on the new NCL
PEARL, all meals,all alcoholic drinks,and free broadway show featuring
ROSY O"donnell only $250.00 for the 1 day cruise including cabin,leaving
from miami,counting our air it would cost us around $1200.00 for one
night, not worth it to us,will use that money for a better and longer
cruise. surfer e2468

This kind of deal would be fun, but not with the added airfare. It
just isn't worth flying down to Florida for a 1 day cruise.

sue
Old November 11th, 2006, 03:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
We received an invitation from NCL for a 1 day cruise on the new NCL
PEARL, all meals,all alcoholic drinks,and free broadway show featuring
ROSY O"donnell only $250.00 for the 1 day cruise including cabin,leaving
from miami,counting our air it would cost us around $1200.00 for one
night, not worth it to us,will use that money for a better and longer
cruise. surfer e2468

We got that invitation for Dec.15th too, Annie. I think that probably
everyone who has sailed with NCL received one.
It is an All Kid's Foundation charity cruise on the new Norwegian Pearl. It
would be easier if one lived in or near Miami to go. As Sue just said, it's
quite a trip for just one day otherwise.

--Jean

Old November 11th, 2006, 03:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rick[_3_]

Hope I get one. I'll be in Miami on that day. In fact it will be my
last day there. I fly home the afternoon of the 16th.

Old November 11th, 2006, 03:56 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Rick" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hope I get one. I'll be in Miami on that day. In fact it will be my
last day there. I fly home the afternoon of the 16th.

Hey Rick, I'll send you mine, want it?
Seriously I'll e-mail it to you!

--Jean

Old November 11th, 2006, 04:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Rick wrote:
Hope I get one. I'll be in Miami on that day. In fact it will be my
last day there. I fly home the afternoon of the 16th.

Since you will be in Florida already, it would work very nicely for
you. I also hope you got one!

sue
Old November 11th, 2006, 02:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
sheree

i didn't get one! and i've sailed ncl and am currently booked on ncl. boo
hoo, not htat i'd fly to florida for 1 day either
sheree

Old November 11th, 2006, 03:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Patricia Martin Steward

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 03:13:14 GMT, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:

We got that invitation for Dec.15th too, Annie. I think that probably
everyone who has sailed with NCL received one.

Nope. And I've sailed with them twice.

--
Face your fears.
Live your dreams.
Old November 11th, 2006, 03:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"sheree" wrote in message
i didn't get one! and i've sailed ncl and am currently booked on ncl. boo
hoo, not htat i'd fly to florida for 1 day either
sheree

Ahh, Sheree...I'm sorry! Maybe it will still come! ;-)

--Jean

Old November 11th, 2006, 03:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

wrote:

We got that invitation for Dec.15th too, Annie. I think that probably
everyone who has sailed with NCL received one.

Nope. And I've sailed with them twice.

Weird...I've sailed with them four times...maybe they drew names out of a
hat! ;-)

--Jean