2 Free Round Trip Airline Tickets - NO CATCH

Old October 2nd, 2003, 06:58 AM
I dunno

Default 2 Free Round Trip Airline Tickets - NO CATCH

Free Round Trip Airfare! The only catch: you must stay in a hotel 5-7
nights (any hotel)! Fly out of and into major airports anywhere! Fly 365
Days a year with no blackout days! Up to a $1600 value for free! Plus,
also check out our 2 for 1 carnival cruise deal! Get free food, drinks, and
more. The best free vacations on the web by far! Review our FAQ for any
other questions you may have. Spots are limited, so jump on now at Island
Traveling. Enjoy.

www.islandtraveling.com

Old October 2nd, 2003, 12:15 PM
Brenda

Failed to tell folks that they pay RACK RATE for the 5-7 nights at a
hotel. I will pay the airfare via Orbitz or Net rates for a quality
trip, thank you.

Old October 2nd, 2003, 02:40 PM
Kenny McCormack

In article m,
I dunno wrote:
Subject: 2 Free Round Trip Airline Tickets - NO CATCH
Free Round Trip Airfare! The only catch: ...

Need I say more?

Old October 3rd, 2003, 12:02 AM
Mike Cordelli

Funny, No Catch, but the only catch is.....

Free, it only costs $49.95

Should we all post our credit card numbers in a reply to make it easier for
you to process too?

s.com...

Old October 8th, 2003, 11:15 PM
Frank_2_u

When did FREE mean $49.95.????????
Free = $0.00
Or did this change in the 2000's.
hahaha...

On 10/2/03 7:02 PM, in article
, "Mike Cordelli"
wrote:

Funny, No Catch, but the only catch is.....

Free, it only costs $49.95

Should we all post our credit card numbers in a reply to make it easier for
you to process too?

s.com...