Garmin A/C Power Cable for nüvi Portable GPS Navigators (010-10723-00)

Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Garmin A/C Power Cable for nüvi Portable GPS Navigators (010-10723-00)

Price:$25.00
Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B000BMAQAQ
Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000BMAQAQ

If I would have looked closer at the description I would have seen the international adapter that comes with the P.S. I didn't and so was pleasantly surprised as we are headed for Australia soon. The P.S. is compact and it works fine at a very reasonable price compared to cell phone power supplies. Delivered earlier than promised by U.S. Mail.
So nice to be able to charge the Garmin inside when I'm not using it in the car. Nice to know that I'll be able to use it in other countries with the other adapters as well.
I purchased this and didn't open it until we were packing the car for our move...and the darned thing doesn't even fit! It's NOT the plug shown nor is it for a Garmin Nuvi 760. Wasted the money, but should have looked soooner, my bad on that one.
product was expected and came in the time that it was said it would be here. no problems.
I found that the cables that I had purchase were for wworld wide usage, this was a PLUS, to my purchase. I was not expecting this and I am a happy camper. Thanks to Amazon, I need not have to buy this when I travel.
Every Garmin product is designed to meet the most demanding standard: customers' satisfaction. That's why Garmin equipment is manufactured to give you reliable service for years to come, with intuitive features you can grow into over time - all at a price you can afford.This product is an AC charger w/UK & Euro adapters.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Garmin Portable Friction Dashboard Mount for nüvi Series and StreetPilot C5XX Series GPS Navigators (C530, C550, and C580):http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000LRMS66
GARMIN 010-10823-01 Leather Carrying Case For Nuvi Travel Assistant:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000IN09C8
GARMIN 010-10723-02 Carrying Case For Nuvi Series Travel Assistant:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000BMBT5M