Pureology Serious Colour Care Reconstruct Repair 8.5 Ounces

Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Pureology Serious Colour Care Reconstruct Repair 8.5 Ounces

Price:$27.00
Image: http:///image.php?id=B0009I4MD4
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0009I4MD4

I've tried a number of products over the years, but always go back to Pureology. This conditioner is the best I've used!
The dye stays in my hair longer, and my hair is smoother and stronger thanks to the conditioner. I was surprised it worked as advertised.
Pureology makes a great product, no slpit ends using it! Amazon has a great price~
Pureology Serious Colour Care Reconstruct Repair 8.5 Ounces

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Pureology Serious Colour Care Purify Shampoo 10.1 Ounces:http:///index.php?id=B0009I4MG6
Pureology Serious Colour Care, Antifade Complex, Hydrate Conditioner 8.5:http:///index.php?id=B0009I4MCU
Pureology Anti-Fade Complex Hydrate Shampoo, 33.8-Ounce Bottle:http:///index.php?id=B000KQ7X4K