Warmly Welcome To Hue - Vietnạm Hue City Tour, DMZ (Veterant) Trip, Phong Nha Caves Tour,Bach Ma Trip

Old September 16th, 2009, 10:58 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Thomas Aikyno

Default Warmly Welcome To Hue - Vietnạm Hue City Tour, DMZ (Veterant) Trip, Phong Nha Caves Tour,Bach Ma Trip

THE BEAUTY CHARMING HUE - VIETNAM LOCAL TOUR

♦ OPTION 1: BACH MA NATIONAL PARK - ADVENTURE WILD CHARMING JUNGLE:

*** ONE DAY TRIP (DAILY DEPARTURE)
Group Tour.
- Dep : 07h00 Am. We Pick up
at your hotel staying!
- Arr : 16h30 Pm.
*** 02 Days 01 Night (DAILY DEPARTURE) Private tour.
(Stay at one of beauty bungalows on top’s Bach Ma National Park).
♦ OPTION 2: PHONG NHA-KE BANG
THE LONGEST WATER CAVES SYSTEM OF THE WORLD:

*** 06h00 or 07h00 Am (DAILY DEPARTURE). Group
Tour,
*** Come Back Hue city 18h30 Pm.
Included: Transportation, boat, entrance fee, tour guide, lunch
( feel free booking extra).
Excluded: Private spense. We Pick up at your hotel
staying!
♦ OPTION 3: HUE CITY TOUR BEAUTY CHARMING ( By Tourist Bus & Dragon
Boat):
1. TU DUC ROYAL TOMB DAILY DEPARTU 08H30 AM.
2. KHAI DINH ROYAL TOMB. ARRIVAL : 16H30
PM.
3. MINH MANG ROYAL TOMB. INCLUSIVE : LUNCH, A/C
BUS, DRAGON
4. CITADEL ( ROYAL PALACES).
BOAT, ENGLISH TOURIST GUIDE.
5. THIEN MU PAGODA EXCLUSIVE :
ENTRANCE FEES.
6. INCENSE & CONICAL HAT
PRIVATE SPENSE.
MAKING VILLAGE. We Pick up at your hotel
staying!
♦ OPTION 4: DMZ TOUR (DEMILITARIZED ZONE):
HIGHWAY
1:
HIGHWAY 9
1. DONG HA TOWNSHIP. 6. ROCK PILE
– MACNAMARA E-RAMPART.
2. HIEN LUONG BRIDGE. 7. DAKRONG
BRIDGE.
3. BEN HAI RIVER. 8. HO
CHI MINH TRAIL.
4. DOC MIEU – CON TIEN BASE. 9. MINORITY
VILLAGE BRU (VAN KIEU).
5. VINH MOC & MUSEUM TUNNEL. 10. KHE SANH COMBAT
BASE.
- DAILLY DEPATU 06H:00 AM. INCLUSIVE: Breakfast, A/C
Bus, English
- ARRIVAL : 18H:00
PM. Tourist Guide, Entrance Fees.
We Pick up at your hotel
staying!
♦ OPTION 5: DRAGON BOAT-TRIP FLOWING ON PERFUME RIVER - ARRIVAL BY
BUS
++ IN THE MORNING. Dep:08H:30 AM. ++ IN THE AFTERNOON.
Arr:16H:00 PM.
1, PHU MONG ROYAL GARDEN. 5. KHAI DINH
ROYAL TOMB.
2. THIEN MU PAGODA. 6. TU
DUC ROYAL TOMB.
3. HON CHEN TEMPLE. 7.
CONICAL HAT &
4. MINH MANG ROYAL TOMB. INCENSE
MAKING VILLAGE.
INCLUSIVE: LUNCH ON THE BOAT. EXCLUSIVE: ENTRANCE
FEES.,
: DRAGON BOAT, A/C
BUS. : PRIVATE
SPENSE.
: ENGLISH TOURIST GUIDE. We Pick up at your
hotel staying!

â—„ Our staffs organise the trip on request.. Tam Giang Lagoon, Lang Co
& Thuan An beaches, Thanh Tan Mineral Hot Spring, MotorBike- Cycle
Tours...

Feel free get information in Office 12 Hung Vuong Str, by your
languages: CHINESE, JAPANESE, ENGLISH....

ASIA TRAVEL LAND
HOANG PHUONG CHARMING TRAVEL.
12 Hung Vuong St. Hue City; Vietnam.
Phone: +84.543.840.888 - 830.558.
Fax: +84.543.938.999.
Website: http://hue-charmingtravel.tk
Email:
Tel: (+84-543) 840.888 - 938.999.
Fax+84-543) 830558.
Hotline: +84.914.424.110. +84.935.905.379 (Phuong)
Yahoo Messenger: alotourism.
Skype: alotourism.
Window Messenger: alotourism