I need cheap travel

Old September 16th, 2009, 11:53 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Danielle

Default I need cheap travel

I have a friend, well actually someone I met online in Canada, that is
part of a travel group. And he said that besides getting great
discounts, like even cheaper than the online companies, he said, he
got a 7 day 6 night vacation in any 5 star hotel in the world, with
return airfare, I think that means he had to pay to get where ever he
was going. But here's my question, he said that he got that because
he referred two people to join the travel club. Kind of like I got a
free student visa for referring some ex-pats to a language school. He
said that he got the tickets for referring two people. Has anybody
ever heard of anything like this. I live in Thailand, and don't have
the money to travel half way around the world to see my parents, so
i'm kinda desperate at this point. Well if anybody has any ideas,
please share them, in the mean time, if anyone needs infor about
living in Thailand, I might be able to offer some advice as to the
culture or teaching etc. Sawasdii ka (Thai greeting) Danielle