Captain Cook Cruises

Old March 28th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Jeff

Default Captain Cook Cruises

hi, we are considering doing a cruise on Captain Cook Crusies from either
Cairns, Barrier Reef or Fiji.
I am looking for information, feedback.
cheers
Jeff
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/surfoz

Old March 28th, 2005, 08:42 PM
sk

I did the Captain Cook cruise of the Barrier Reef -- 5 days, out of
Cairns -- in late 2001. It was a great trip, I highly recommend it. I booked
only a few days before and got a great discount, something like 40% off.

The captain changed the order of the itinerary to work around the weather,
which was great because we were able to see everything that was on the
itinerary and get a lot of time on the reef. We had a couple of days of
fabulous snorkeling (scuba available for those already qualified). Food was
good and I met some interesting people. If you get seasick, you may want to
be prepared because although it was not rough in my estimation, it is a
small ship and some people were bothered.

Old April 3rd, 2005, 02:26 AM
Jeff

Thanks for the info, sounds great.
I hope to book a trip shortly.