Deer Delta Airlines

Old October 24th, 2003, 08:14 PM
xyzzy

Default Deer Delta Airlines

andrew smith wrote:

"xyzzy" wrote in message

There's a reason they are called REGIONAL jets. Not INTERCONTINENTAL
jets. Please to be taking note of this.

(DFW-RDU in a CRJ-200: ugh)

You sound like a two-seat candidate.

that would not help me unless the second seat I buy is the one in front
of me, and they let me remove it. Oh, and move the window about 1 foot
up the fuselage please.

Btw, there actually was a two-seat candidate on this flight who did in
fact buy two seats. I respected him for it but no good deed goes
unpunished: he was one of the last people who boarded, and since it was
a full flight, someone had moved into the aisle seat in the row he had
purchased, thinking he had beaten the system. He had to kick out the
squatter, who was slow on the uptake:

two-seater: I don't think you're in the right seat
squatter: what seat do you have?
two-seater: both of these
squatter (who was in the aisle seat): do you have the window or the aisle?
two-seater: I paid for both of these seats to get an empty row so get
the hell back to your own seat
squatter: oh (slinks back to his cramped window seat)

Old October 24th, 2003, 08:32 PM
John Rogers

Hey, Jon Enslin ... I'm LAUGHING
at the "superior intellect":

Tony Rice wrote:

xyzzy wrote in :

There's a reason they are called REGIONAL jets. Not INTERCONTINENTAL
jets. Please to be taking note of this.

(DFW-RDU in a CRJ-200: ugh)

I'm sure you mean DFW-ATL-RDU. All Delta flights are required by FAA
regualations to at least touch-and-go at ATL prior to arriving at their
final destination.

Actually, I just went on the Delta web-site and got a flight that goes
directly from RDU to DFW.

You are obvusly not listening very closely to what Tony is saying.

John M. Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"Gonna be lotsa days when you lay your guts on the line
and you come up just a little bit short. Ain't a damn
thing you can do about it but get up and do it again...
and again... and again."
- Coach Pat Dye,
Auburn University

Don't be a dumn bass... read the damb fack.
http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm
Old October 24th, 2003, 09:57 PM
Clockwork Orange

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea, Tony Rice
?

There's a reason they are called REGIONAL jets. Not
INTERCONTINENTAL jets. Please to be taking note of this.

(DFW-RDU in a CRJ-200: ugh)

I'm sure you mean DFW-ATL-RDU. All Delta flights are required
by FAA regualations to at least touch-and-go at ATL prior to
arriving at their final destination.

Lots of airlines are moving routes that used to be served by
medium sized Boeing aircraft to these little CRJs and ERJs.
Boston-Raleigh and Orlando- Raleigh is about my tollerance for
those elf sized seats. Ottawa-Raleigh in a CRJ is not fun.

We had a Delta 757 non-stop CVG-LAX and back. What was even better
was, they weren't crowded so Beth and I had an empty seat between
us. Put the armrests up, stretch out a little, sleep most of the
way. $158 each, round-trip.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff

Read the FAQ. It was wrote for idots like yew.
http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm
Old October 24th, 2003, 10:21 PM
None

"xyzzy" wrote in message
Jon Enslin wrote:
Was it a CRJ?

CRAMPED REGIONAL JET

Or, in the real world: Canadair Regional Jet

Old October 24th, 2003, 10:25 PM
mrtravel

None wrote:

"xyzzy" wrote in message

Jon Enslin wrote:
Was it a CRJ?

CRAMPED REGIONAL JET

Or, in the real world: Canadair Regional Jet

Or Cramped Ridiculously Jet

Old October 24th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Mike Pfeffer

Dear support group,

I made a reservation with Priceline.com for holiday travel,
and foolishly agreed to fly from Omaha to Salt Lake City
to Anchorage via Delta on 1-1-04. Upon realizing that
my arrangement conflicts with the Holiest of College Football
Holy Days, I contacted Delta and Priceline to try to change
my reservation to travel on 1-2-04. Both companies told me,
"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".

Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
If so, how'd you do it?

Thanks for your support,

Mike Pfeffer

Old October 24th, 2003, 11:34 PM
JohnT

"Mike Pfeffer" wrote in message
Dear support group,

I made a reservation with Priceline.com for holiday travel,
and foolishly agreed to fly from Omaha to Salt Lake City
to Anchorage via Delta on 1-1-04. Upon realizing that
my arrangement conflicts with the Holiest of College Football
Holy Days, I contacted Delta and Priceline to try to change
my reservation to travel on 1-2-04. Both companies told me,
"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".

Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
If so, how'd you do it?

Thanks for your support,

Mike Pfeffer

You have no chance at all. Did you not read the conditions before making
your bid?

JohnT

Old October 24th, 2003, 11:46 PM
me

I've had great luck with Priceline for last-minute travel. Routings haven't
been unbearable (DCA-ATL-LAX and some non-stop DCA and IAD-GSO flights).

Old October 25th, 2003, 12:31 AM
mrtravel

Mike Pfeffer wrote:
Dear support group,

I made a reservation with Priceline.com for holiday travel,
and foolishly agreed to fly from Omaha to Salt Lake City
to Anchorage via Delta on 1-1-04. Upon realizing that
my arrangement conflicts with the Holiest of College Football
Holy Days, I contacted Delta and Priceline to try to change
my reservation to travel on 1-2-04. Both companies told me,
"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".

Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
If so, how'd you do it?

Why would you expect them to change the tickets?
If you want to change tickets, buy changeable tickets.