Deer Delta Airlines

Old October 25th, 2003, 12:52 AM
Mike Pfeffer

Default Deer Delta Airlines

"JohnT" wrote in message

"Mike Pfeffer" wrote in message
Dear support group,

I made a reservation with Priceline.com for holiday travel,
and foolishly agreed to fly from Omaha to Salt Lake City
to Anchorage via Delta on 1-1-04. Upon realizing that
my arrangement conflicts with the Holiest of College Football
Holy Days, I contacted Delta and Priceline to try to change
my reservation to travel on 1-2-04. Both companies told me,
"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".

Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
If so, how'd you do it?

You have no chance at all. Did you not read the conditions before making
your bid?

Did you not read the part where I said I was stupid?

Mike Pfeffer

Old October 25th, 2003, 12:54 AM
Mike Pfeffer

"mrtravel" wrote in message
m...
Mike Pfeffer wrote:
Dear support group,

I made a reservation with Priceline.com for holiday travel,
and foolishly agreed to fly from Omaha to Salt Lake City
to Anchorage via Delta on 1-1-04. Upon realizing that
my arrangement conflicts with the Holiest of College Football
Holy Days, I contacted Delta and Priceline to try to change
my reservation to travel on 1-2-04. Both companies told me,
"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".

Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
If so, how'd you do it?

Why would you expect them to change the tickets?
If you want to change tickets, buy changeable tickets.

I don't necessarily expect them to change my tickets,
I was just wondering if anybody has had success
changing tickets. Thanks for your help, Mr. Travel
Epret.

Mike Pfeffer

Old October 25th, 2003, 03:07 AM
Jefferson N. Glapski

"Mike Pfeffer" wrote in message
Dear support group,

I made a reservation with Priceline.com for holiday travel,
and foolishly agreed to fly from Omaha to Salt Lake City
to Anchorage via Delta on 1-1-04. Upon realizing that
my arrangement conflicts with the Holiest of College Football
Holy Days, I contacted Delta and Priceline to try to change
my reservation to travel on 1-2-04. Both companies told me,
"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".

Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
If so, how'd you do it?

Thanks for your support,

One possibility is not flying, and getting partial recompensation back from
the airline.

Another possibility is to show up really late, like on the 2nd, saying that
you thought that's when your flight was. This is risky. They may put you on
a flight, or you may be ****ed. You should get compensated, but getting a
ticket on that short of notice will be pricey.

--
Jefferson N. Glapski
http://www.glapski.com

Old October 25th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Tony Rice

Clockwork Orange wrote in
:

We had a Delta 757 non-stop CVG-LAX and back. What was even better
was, they weren't crowded so Beth and I had an empty seat between
us. Put the armrests up, stretch out a little, sleep most of the
way. $158 each, round-trip.

DYGA?

Old October 25th, 2003, 04:07 AM
Bryan S. Slick

[Mike Pfeffer )]
[Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:58:44 -0800]

:"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
:be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".
:
:Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
:If so, how'd you do it?

Yes. I told them the website made an error.

--
Bryan S. Slick, bryan_s at slick-family dot net

"To those who have fought for it,
freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
Old October 25th, 2003, 04:35 AM
Clockwork Orange

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea, Tony Rice
?

Clockwork Orange wrote in
:

We had a Delta 757 non-stop CVG-LAX and back. What was even
better was, they weren't crowded so Beth and I had an empty
seat between us. Put the armrests up, stretch out a little,
sleep most of the way. $158 each, round-trip.

DYGA?

Dood, we were even in the back row.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff

Read the FAQ. It was wrote for idots like yew.
http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm
Old October 25th, 2003, 05:25 AM
mrtravel

Jefferson N. Glapski wrote:

"Mike Pfeffer" wrote in message

Dear support group,

I made a reservation with Priceline.com for holiday travel,
and foolishly agreed to fly from Omaha to Salt Lake City
to Anchorage via Delta on 1-1-04. Upon realizing that
my arrangement conflicts with the Holiest of College Football
Holy Days, I contacted Delta and Priceline to try to change
my reservation to travel on 1-2-04. Both companies told me,
"I'm sorry sir, ticket arrangements made with Priceline cannot
be changed, we are sorry you are so stupid, have a nice day".

Has anybody had any luck changing Priceline reservations?
If so, how'd you do it?

Thanks for your support,

One possibility is not flying, and getting partial recompensation

back from
the airline.

How would they get compensation from the airline?
Priceline tickets are non changeable and non refundable

Another possibility is to show up really late, like on the 2nd,

saying that
you thought that's when your flight was. This is risky. They may put

you on
a flight, or you may be ****ed. You should get compensated, but getting a
ticket on that short of notice will be pricey.

Why would he get compensated?? He missed the flight, it isn't the
airlines fault.