The weekend is nearly here...

Old October 18th, 2007, 02:07 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking
Takin Gthepiss[_2_]

Default The weekend is nearly here...

Newsreader.com = Takin Gthe****

............. Bul**** from a poor Englishman in a wheelchair snipped

If you might have a moment of lucidity after taking these funny drugs
that make you hallucinate, can you specify where you want to meet us?

We will go for the weekend southwards with a few family members and
not return before Monday.

I wonder where Trivino will be hiding this time? :-)

Hiding for you?

55555555555555555555555555555555

If you REALLY want to meet me, make an appointment and I will come and
pick you up personaly at the airport.

That is of course provided that you can afford a ticket to Thailand.

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

What a dumb arsehole this drugged Englishman in a wheelchair is making
of himself.

PS.: Can you please reply to this post with some funny +10 posts of
yours as you did last week?

Who is your daddy????

OOOoooooooooooooooppppps,

I forgot, your daddy left the hospital where your mother was
delivering you and never came back.

--

Takin Gthe****:
"If you want to make fun of me, that's fine."

USENET:
Sure as hell we like to fun of you

********************************

Note: if you or others knows the coward Takin Gthe**** real identity
or his real name, publish it here and saves us the money of a lawyer
to do that.

From NtlWord.com (an ISP provider of Takin Gthe****):

"If you feel that the incident you are reporting warrants involvement
of an appropriate law enforcement body then you must report the
incident yourself.
We will then cooperate fully with them as is appropriate under United
Kingdom law."

Old October 19th, 2007, 02:23 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking
Takin Gthepiss[_2_]

Newsreader.com = Takin Gthe****

............. Bul**** from a poor Englishman in a wheelchair snipped

I havn't got the ballls to face you.

You should consult a doctor asap to see if they can find a cure to
your hallucinations.

I have the balls to face you, but you continuously are hiding and
ducking to avoid facing me or other Internet users.

Why?

Is live so bad to you that you need to be on drugs and hiding for
people?

What a sad live you must have.

**Have a good trip, my amigo.

I will.
And my family as well.

I'll keep your bed nice and warm for you. :-)

Can you clearify which bed?
Our house will be empty from this afternoon untill monday.

Or even better, stop taking these drugs that make you hallucinate and
call me if you really want to come to Thailand.

I will arrange a trip for you and your wheelchair..

PS.: can you post another 10+ posts like you did last week.
Or are you affraid as well to do that because you might lose your
Usenet provider?

What a stupid arsehole this poor drugged Englishman in a wheelchair is
making of himself ................

--

From NtlWord.com (an ISP provider of Takin Gthe****):

"If you feel that the incident you are reporting warrants involvement
of an appropriate law enforcement body then you must report the
incident yourself.
We will then cooperate fully with them as is appropriate under United
Kingdom law."

dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble

Old October 20th, 2007, 03:05 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking
Takin Gthepiss[_2_]

On Oct 19, 5:58 pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:

I havn't got the ballls to face you.

**I heard you whimper the first time.
No need to tell me again!

I don't have the balls to face you, and I am continuously hiding and
ducking to avoid facing you or other Internet users.

**So you admit that you're a coward?
We know that already, but thanks for the confirmation..

My live is so bad that I need to be on drugs and hiding from
people.

**Well you could always top yourself.... :-)

What a sad live I have.

**Go and take a big handful of yaabaa pills like you are used to and
start hallucinating again... :-)

**Have a good hallucinating trip.......

[...]

Again?