clothing

Old June 12th, 2006, 05:10 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

Default clothing

Good day folks, I am a (Canadian) Northern Saskatchewan Person seeing what
kind of market is out there for.....Authentic Northern Saskatchewan hand
made clothing......Jackets,Mukluks,Belts,Moccasins.
These are all hand made to your specifications,beadwork and craftsmenship
alike. All clothing is made from Moose hide, rabbit fur. These items are
made by the Cree Indians and (metis) Michief peoples of Northern
Saskatchewan. Best on the market, not mass produced.

For more information please feel free to contact me.

James (Staveley) Marud

Old June 12th, 2006, 09:42 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of "homerj"
:

Good day folks, I am a (Canadian) Northern Saskatchewan Person seeing what
kind of market is out there for.....Authentic Northern Saskatchewan hand
made clothing......Jackets,Mukluks,Belts,Moccasins.
These are all hand made to your specifications,beadwork and craftsmenship
alike. All clothing is made from Moose hide, rabbit fur. These items are
made by the Cree Indians and (metis) Michief peoples of Northern
Saskatchewan. Best on the market, not mass produced.

For more information please feel free to contact me.

James (Staveley) Marud

Wonder how AQIS feels about the importation of moose skins. Poor
Bullwinkle.
Old June 12th, 2006, 12:12 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz

Poss wrote:
Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of "homerj"

All clothing is made from Moose hide, rabbit
fur.

Wonder how AQIS feels about the importation of moose skins. Poor
Bullwinkle.

That stuff sounds very heavy too, I bet the postage would be brutal.

I wonder if they make those nice T-shirts with a picture of a moonlit wolf
on them? Or those round things with feathers in them. I suspect they do. I
bet there's dolphins too.

--
ant