EXPOSED! Ray Goldenberg, LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL

Old April 20th, 2005, 02:49 PM
SM57

Default EXPOSED! Ray Goldenberg, LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL

--

SM57

"Loving God & Loving People - The 2 most important things to me!"

"SM57" wrote in message news:...
It would seem to me that anyone who continually includes THIS line "If you
have missed any of my news' postings, they are available on my web site"
is nothing more than a SPAMMER or as some would say here, only out to
advertise and get people to visit their website, nothing more, nothing
less, a troll, a travel agent who multiple times daily uses the venue of
posting only to advertise their name, website, phone numbers, etc to
advertise and get YOUR money. Someone who pretends to be sharing the
wealth of information of the world only to get people to go to their
website. This is NOT the Ray Goldenberg, Lighthouse Travel Newsgroup!!!

Ray Goldeberg YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED! Please, stop.
--

SM57 (Note, I said "Please")

"Loving God & Loving People - The 2 most important things to me!"

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Viking River Cruises and thought it
would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings,
they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Viking River Cruises Celebrates Launch of Second Ship on Magnificent
Yangtze River

Viking Century Sky Provides New Level of Comfort, Style and
Experiences in China

LOS ANGELES, April 20
Viking River Cruises celebrated the inaugural launch of Viking Century
Sky along the Yangtze River on Sunday, April 10, 2005. Over 150
attendees, including special guests, New Century Cruise Company and
Viking River Cruises representatives, joined Viking Century Sky in
Chongqing for an exclusive celebratory dinner and sail-away party. The
group then visited mystical Shibaozhai Temple, Qutang Gorge, the
Lesser Three Gorges, and majestic Three Gorges Dam during a
three-night cruise.

"China is becoming an extremely popular vacation destination, and
Viking River Cruises received very positive feedback from passengers
in 2004 on Viking Century Star and China itineraries," said Viking
River Cruises Chairman Torstein Hagen. "So now, we're excited to
introduce a second ship that sails along the Yangtze, allowing
passengers even greater flexibility when deciding on their Viking
River Cruises China itinerary."

Viking Century Sky was built in partnership with the Chongqing New
Century Cruise Company, who built Viking Century Star the previous
year. Viking Century Sky is Viking River Cruises largest ship to date,
and includes an observation lounge, restaurant, sauna, sun deck, bar,
business center, gym, shops, and beauty salon. An Internet bar allows
passengers to keep in touch with the world around them, and two
elevators provide easy access the ship's five decks. The decor is
Scandinavian-influenced and reflects the cruise line's Viking heritage
while surrounding passengers with elegant contemporary style in all
cabins and public areas.

Measuring 415 feet in length and 56 feet in width, Viking Century Sky
has 153 cabins, accommodating more than 300 passengers. All cabins
have a private balcony, bathroom and shower, hotel-style beds,
telephone, TV, air conditioning, in-room safes and hair dryers.

For 2005, Viking River Cruises offers five different Cruisetour
itineraries in China. The all-inclusive programs, ranging from nine to
18 nights, feature either a three- or four-night cruise (depending on
direction) between Chongqing and the Three Gorges Dam, or a nine-night
cruise between Chongqing and Shanghai, in addition to in-depth land
packages highlighting Shanghai, Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Hong Kong and
Lhasa. Each program includes all-shore excursions and tours, meals
aboard and on land, hotel nights in five-star and deluxe properties,
intra-Asia flights, and a Viking River Cruises English-speaking escort
from airport arrival to departure. Passengers can choose from more
than 200 departures through December 2005.

About Viking River Cruises

Viking River Cruises, the world leader in river cruising, offers
quality service, gourmet cuisine and comfortable scenic cruising along
Europe, Russia and China's majestic rivers. Honored as the top river
cruise line on Travel & Leisure's "World's Best" Awards, Viking River
Cruises has also appeared on Conde Nast Traveler's "Gold List" in 2004
and 2005. Two of Viking River Cruises ships, Viking Europe and Viking
Pride, were voted as "The Best Cruise Ships in the World" by Conde
Nast Traveler's readers' poll in 2005. Since its 1997 inception, the
company has grown to a fleet of 25 vessels and provides a unique,
affordable vacation to experienced travelers with an interest in
geography, culture and history. For additional information, contact
your travel professional.

About Chongqing New Century Cruise Company

New Century Cruise Company is a modern and innovative tourism company
based in Chongqing, a starting point of many cruises on the Yangtze
River. It has been promoted by the government of Chongqing with its 31
million inhabitants, and by the China Ministry of Transportation.

Old April 20th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Scott

I find Rays postings really useful.
If you dont like him or his posts, don't read them - simple really.

Old April 20th, 2005, 06:46 PM
number6

Scott wrote:
I find Rays postings really useful.
If you dont like him or his posts, don't read them - simple really.

"SM57" wrote in message

How then do you expect him to satisfy his obesessive compulsive
tendencies ... ???

Old April 21st, 2005, 02:01 PM
alnmel

Hey SM57 - where the heck is the Love for the People? Since it is
apparently one of the 2 most important things to you, can we see a
small display? See now this is why I have issues with religous people!

I find Ray's posts to be very helpful and useful. If not then I would
just skip over them!

alnmel2000
"Loving Scotch & Loving Macaroni and Cheese - The 2 most important
things to me!"

Old April 22nd, 2005, 12:03 AM
SM57

Never said I didn't love him, however do wish to point out that he called ME
a troll when in fact it is HE who spams the newsgroup multiple times daily.
And for you to judge all christians and religious people by the actions of
me, well, I'll pray for you too.

God Bless everyone, including the TROLL now known as Ray Goldenberg!

--

SM57

"Loving God & Loving People - The 2 most important things to me!"

oups.com...