Nude swimming alert

Old March 10th, 2016, 01:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
John Geoffrey

Default Nude swimming alert

On 20/02/16 01:28, Jack Campin wrote:
This has been in all the British papers in the last couple of days:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...k-8798118.html

wow. I think I read the same article in some tabloid back in the 90s.
They really just recycle old stuff and replace the names, don't they?
Old March 10th, 2016, 11:37 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Envo[_3_]

"Martin" wrote in message

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 01:04:13 +0100, John Geoffrey wrote:

On 20/02/16 01:28, Jack Campin wrote:
This has been in all the British papers in the last couple of days:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...k-8798118.html

wow. I think I read the same article in some tabloid back in the 90s.
They really just recycle old stuff and replace the names, don't they?

The fish in the 1990s swam up the stream of urine and entered the body via
the
penis.
--

s--s-s-s-s-s

Is that so? Or is it a load of nuts? See:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/10/wo...a-swim-warning

Envo