Fast Ferries!

Old April 12th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Benjamin Smith

Default Fast Ferries!

Ben, in quite a poor Ray imitation posts:

Hi Everyone,

I saw this article about fast ferries and thought it
would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news postings,
you're screwed!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/04/12....ap/index.html

Best regards,

Ben S.
Old April 12th, 2004, 09:48 PM
D Ball

Thanks for sharing this article, Ben. Linking Rochester &
Toronto by ferry is so logical. It's good to read that more
communities are considering commuter ferries--and
interesting to note that the much-discussed Passenger
Services Act has been an issue in the development of US
ferry systems.

I wasn't aware the Bar Harbor-Nova Scotia ferry wintered in
Florida. Have any RTCers taken "The Cat" ferry between Ft.
Lauderdale and Grand Bahama Island?

I saw this article about fast ferries and thought it
would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news
postings, you're screwed!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/04/12...eed.ferries.ap
/index.html
Best regards,

Ben S.

Diana Ball
near Houston, TX

next up:
Celeb Millie=96Med=96June 04, followed by a Nile cruise
Old April 13th, 2004, 04:55 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On 12 Apr 2004 12:07:48 -0700, (Benjamin Smith)
wrote:

Ben, in quite a poor Ray imitation posts:

Hi Everyone,

I saw this article about fast ferries and thought it
would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news postings,
you're screwed!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/04/12....ap/index.html

Best regards,

Ben S.