Dance Hosts on Zenith?

Old December 5th, 2004, 05:29 PM
DeeLeeCee

Default Dance Hosts on Zenith?

We are two single women booked on the Zenith, Jan. 30. Will there be dance
hosts aboard?
Old December 9th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Surfer E2468

Just back from ZENITH cruise,and yes the had dance host's on board,never
used them since i had my own partner along,but saw them dance with many
others,and one really was nice,he took a little girl about 12 or 13,and
was teacing her all the dance steps,when he did not have another
partner.a classy ship.
Surfer e 2468

Old December 9th, 2004, 05:10 AM
JANETFF

Have a funny story..if you have the time....

We went on a cruise, just a short 3 day on RCCL.... We booked a suite,
and invited our 22 yr old college son to join us...(couch for him....)

Now my husband and I compete in ballroom dancing, so my son was use to
hearing watz music, ect...in our house.....

So first night, being 40+ we retire some what early, and we thought son
goes to disco.... He crawled in around 3:00ish....

Next day at the pool there are this group of Sr. ladies, and they know
son by name.... They are all saying "hi Danny" So I ask him, how do you
know these ladies.... He tells me they are cool....

Turns out, they needed a dance partner... son was sitting at the bar,
and they hi-jacked him.... They taught him all the dance moves, instead
of the disco he spent the night dancing with the ladies..... He told us
was much more fun then the disco.... He danced with then for the
duration of the cruise....

The ladies had a great time, so did Danny..... Never know where the
dance hosts will come from!!!

--
JANETFF
JANETFF's Profile: http://travelforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=273

Old December 9th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake JANETFF :

[...]

Durn cradle robbers.

The ladies had a great time, so did Danny..... Never know where the
dance hosts will come from!!!

--
dillon

"When the French are against it, you know we can't
be far wrong." - Adm. Bobbie Ray Inman

Old December 10th, 2004, 04:18 AM
JANETFF

Glad you guys liked and are having fun with the story!!Janet

Old December 10th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Peri

JANETFF wrote:
Glad you guys liked and are having fun with the story!!Janet

Janet, while your son is older than mine (who is now 13), it sounds like
they are cut from the same mold. Two summers ago we were on the Summit
in Alaska with said son (then 11) and daughter (9). The cruise ended in
Seward, where we stayed for a couple of nights to begin our interior
touring.

On our first day in town we walked over for lunch to a restaurant
recommended by the hotel we were staying in, only to hear a chorus of
"Justin...Justin!" from three seventy-something women also strolling
through town. Justin? MY Justin?? We slowed down, turned around, and
sure enough they were calling him. Turned out that several days before,
my son had decided to take himself to lunch in the dining room. It was,
of course, open seating, and he'd been seated along with these lovely
ladies, whom he proceeded to charm with all the considerable charisma a
precocious eleven year old can muster. They were just delighted to have
run into him again!

He's as delightful as ever, I'm happy to say, and looking forward to his
next adventures on the Voyager of the Seas this summer. At this point,
though, he's turned most of his attention to the young ladies of his own
generation ;-) .

~ Peri