From Leftism: OBAMA NOW OWNS THE OIL SPILL

Old May 25th, 2010, 10:20 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Tis Odonovan, Himself

Default From Leftism: OBAMA NOW OWNS THE OIL SPILL

From Leftism: OBAMA NOW OWNS THE OIL SPILL

http://preview.tinyurl.com/z145b10

THEY'RE WORRIED

Libtalkers Worry Public Outrage Shifting Toward Obama

Excerpts:

"Can blame for gross inaction on the Gulf oil spill be shifted away
from Obama indefinitely? Some on the left are clearly beginning to
realize the anti-BP OUTRAGE (!!!) machine has begun to lose its
effectiveness.

While that won't stop many "progressives" from continuing their
relentless tirades against Big Oil, there is increasing worry that the
president's mishandling of the situation has become difficult to
defend.

That has the state-run media desperately searching for new ways to
cover for him, including attacking Sarah Palin and other Republicans.
But none other than Official White House Apologist Chris Matthews has
now raised the question of Obama's "eventual" responsibility.

Making the case in blunt terms is MSNBC libtalker Ed Schultz....

SCHULTZ (5:57): Mr. President, I'm a huge fan, but this is now your
oil spill. It's on your watch. We need to come up with some kind of
huge plan on what we're going to do, because we've spent thirty days
waiting for BP, waiting for Transocean, who've done a great job of
just washing their hands of all of this.

Let me just say this, Washington: It's time to get it on. It's time to
get real serious about this...."

As we all know, Ed Schultz is really a right wing racist who is angry
that there is a black man in the White House. Why else would he
question the ONE?

"....THE REAL QUESTION: why the left waited 30 days to challenge the
White House on its chronic laziness when it's clear Bush wouldn't have
been given 30 minutes before being subjected to a full-scale partisan
attack. Is protecting Obama really worth the cost?"

In the headlines elsewhe

Obama Fanboys Rip Administration's Oil Spill Response
New York Magazine - ‎May 23, 2010‎
Normally unwavering Obama fanboys, Carville and Matthews have both
recently criticized the administration's response to the spill. ..

Also in the news this morning May 25,2010:

FLASH: NETWORKS BEGIN TO TURN ON OBAMA... ABC 'WORLD NEWS' TAKES NEW
'CRITICAL' TONE... CBS 'EVENING NEWS', HALF OF SHOW ON SPILL, AND WHAT
ADMIN HASN'T DONE... NBC: 'NO END IN SIGHT'... DEVELOPING...
Old May 25th, 2010, 11:44 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
GLOBALIST

On May 25, 4:20Â*am, "Tis Odonovan, Himself" wrote:
From Leftism: OBAMA NOW OWNS THE OIL SPILL

[...]

Of Course Pres Obama owns the oil spill. Just like he owns 2 wars,
just like he own the largest recession in our history. You think this
oil rig was approved on his term to do the job with no safety features
in place. NOT
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:41 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Mike[_40_]

On May 25, 6:44Â*am, GLOBALIST wrote:
On May 25, 4:20Â*am, "Tis Odonovan, Â*Himself" wrote:

From Leftism: OBAMA NOW OWNS THE OIL SPILL

[...]

Of Course Pres Obama owns the oil spill. Â*Just like he owns 2 wars,
just like he own the largest recession in our history. Â*You think this
oil rig was approved on his term to do the job with no safety features
in place. NOT- Hide quoted text -

IIRC their operating license was renewed in 2009.
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:54 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

On May 25, 7:41Â*am, Mike wrote:
On May 25, 6:44Â*am, GLOBALIST wrote:

On May 25, 4:20Â*am, "Tis Odonovan, Â*Himself" wrote:

From Leftism: OBAMA NOW OWNS THE OIL SPILL

[...]

Heat on White House to do more about Gulf spill. Another day passes
and the slime oozes closer

By GREG BLUESTEIN and MATT BROWN, Associated Press Writers – 33 mins
ago

Are the Obaminis worried? Nah! Just acouple of right wing racist
writers at AP angry because there is a black man in the WH