help-best time to visit europe

Old April 4th, 2007, 07:32 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Stephen Ellenson

Default help-best time to visit europe

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 15:47:53 +0100, "JohnT" wrote:

"Deeply Filled Mortician" wrote
in message ...
Make credence recognised that on Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:00:46 +0200, Erick
T. Barkhuis -o-m has scripted:

Iceman:

Why do you have so much trouble distinguishing between actual trolls
and posts which are likely be a real first-time traveler?

Shall we wait and see if OP returns and comments on the replies?

Last time we did that, I was shown to be right. Oh gosh, what a
wonderful feeling it was too.
--

It is inevitable that even you must be right occasionally.

As the muslims say, Kismet.

isn't that a board game?

Old April 4th, 2007, 10:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on Wed, 4 Apr 2007 15:47:53 +0100,
"JohnT" has scripted:

"Deeply Filled Mortician" wrote
in message ...
Make credence recognised that on Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:00:46 +0200, Erick
T. Barkhuis -o-m has scripted:

Iceman:

Why do you have so much trouble distinguishing between actual trolls
and posts which are likely be a real first-time traveler?

Shall we wait and see if OP returns and comments on the replies?

Last time we did that, I was shown to be right. Oh gosh, what a
wonderful feeling it was too.
--

It is inevitable that even you must be right occasionally.

I am usually right, but acknowledge when I am wrong, on the occasions
that it happens - and yes it does.

Who are you again?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old April 4th, 2007, 10:44 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT

[...]

Clearly, someone with a better sense of humour than you possess.

JohnT

Old April 4th, 2007, 11:10 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on Wed, 4 Apr 2007 22:44:39 +0100,
"JohnT" has scripted:

[...]

Please block your ears whilst I shriek with lafta.
--
---
Old April 6th, 2007, 10:12 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jesper Lauridsen[_1_]

On 2007-04-03, Stephen Ellenson wrote:

Okay, I'll have a go. The best time to visit Europe is 6:30am on a Tuesday.

That only applies to Belgium.